Catwoman Takes The Batpod For A Spin In Dark Knight Rises

JayC

MTV talks Catwoman with Anne Hathaway

"You only see 1/10th of what that suit can do."

That's great, Anne...cat ears?

Meh.

This HAS to be the only fan base where a hot chick has to justify her tight black leather costume to complainers!

It really is quite mind blowing. :wacko:

Yes ,it is really just silly to whine and complain because you did not like it but this is only a still image why can you not just wait and see the finished project.Or if you do not like the Nolan films then do not pay any attentions to it.You will get your Batman very soon in the next reboot and let the people who enjoy the Nolan films enjoy it.

Careful, a post like that will earn you a piece of "witty" clip art that somehow uses the word "smug".....for some reason :rolleyes:

• Like 3

MTV talks Catwoman with Anne Hathaway

"You only see 1/10th of what that suit can do."

That's great, Anne...cat ears?

Meh.

This HAS to be the only fan base where a hot chick has to justify her tight black leather costume to complainers!

It really is quite mind blowing. :wacko:

Yes ,it is really just silly to whine and complain because you did not like it but this is only a still image why can you not just wait and see the finished project.Or if you do not like the Nolan films then do not pay any attentions to it.You will get your Batman very soon in the next reboot and let the people who enjoy the Nolan films enjoy it.

You will get "your" Batman? I think you mean we'll get just plain Batman, because we don't own him. It's funny how nowadays we lay claim to properties that we didn't create, like " The He-Man millennium series isn't MY He-Man." for example. People's desperate desire to be a "part" of something, just so they can say they were there, is very annoying. I just would prefer to see a more accurate interpretation of Batman because the current film version is pathetic.

• Like 1

That is why people like Nolan do not listen to fanboys because they think they know what the film should be.Honestly Batman as a character has been in few changes since he appeared in Detective comics number 27.

Yeah, but most of the Nolan fanboys fall into the crowd of "Batman should always be dark and serious" and are so quick to negate the other interpretations(particularly the Adam West series, anything to do with Robin, Superfriends, Brave and the Bold, most of the 50s and 60s comics, anything Tim Burton.) Again, I say "most" of them, at least of the ones Ive run across.

Bat-mite addresses fanboys

419teWuCYkL._SL500_.jpg

• Like 2

I really dislike the Batmobile and especially the Batpod in these movies. They don't make a lot of sense. How do you maneuver in a city with a car the size of a tank and the cycle is just a weird design. It doesn't seem practical for a guy who can barley move his neck to ride.

• Like 1

Time to weigh in on the Catwoman issue! First off, let me start by saying I did not ever want to see Catwoman on screen again, period. It has nothing to do with Halie Berry's movie, or even Michelle's stint. No, I just don't care for the character. A Batman love story has zero appeal to me, I don't care about the duality of his want for law and order but his heart yearns for Catwoman. BORING! Batman has an incredible rouge's gallery to choose from, but we get the cat bergler... awesome. Batman love her but can't have her, blah blah blah.

Now on to the incredible forgettable Ms Hathaway. I haven't seen anything she has done that I really care for, she doesn't have much screen presence to me. Now just because she is in a skin tight costume that doesn't really resemble a cat, doesn't mean I have to like it. Yeah I am a red blooded man, but I want substance, not just eye candy. What's up with those goggles? She looks more like Cyclops, and no cat ears? Really?

Add all of this to the underwhelming size of Bane, and I am actually a little worried about this one.

I really dislike the Batmobile and especially the Batpod in these movies. They don't make a lot of sense. How do you maneuver in a city with a car the size of a tank and the cycle is just a weird design. It doesn't seem practical for a guy who can barley move his neck to ride.

I have hated the Batmobile this entire time and the pod is just kinda dumb to me too, totally agree with this!

• Like 1

Time to weigh in on the Catwoman issue! First off, let me start by saying I did not ever want to see Catwoman on screen again, period. It has nothing to do with Halie Berry's movie, or even Michelle's stint. No, I just don't care for the character. A Batman love story has zero appeal to me, I don't care about the duality of his want for law and order but his heart yearns for Catwoman. BORING! Batman has an incredible rouge's gallery to choose from, but we get the cat bergler... awesome. Batman love her but can't have her, blah blah blah.

Now on to the incredible forgettable Ms Hathaway. I haven't seen anything she has done that I really care for, she doesn't have much screen presence to me. Now just because she is in a skin tight costume that doesn't really resemble a cat, doesn't mean I have to like it. Yeah I am a red blooded man, but I want substance, not just eye candy. What's up with those goggles? She looks more like Cyclops, and no cat ears? Really?

Add all of this to the underwhelming size of Bane, and I am actually a little worried about this one.

I have hated the Batmobile this entire time and the pod is just kinda dumb to me too, totally agree with this!

100% agreed

100% agreed

agreed x 2!

#US1#

At least this Catwoman probably won't have the Animal Rights slant that she had Batman: TAS had: for a show that had a timeless 40's style, that 90's progressivism didnt quite fit. If there was one thing wrong with that show, it was Catwoman episodes...save for the revamped series ep where she teamed with Nightwing.

So there, I said one positive thing towards Nolan Catwoman and one negative thing towards almost spotless, fan favorite Batman the Animated Series in one blow!

Let the healing begin! @congrats@

100% agreed

agreed x 2!

#US1#

At least this Catwoman probably won't have the Animal Rights slant that she had Batman: TAS had: for a show that had a timeless 40's style, that 90's progressivism didnt quite fit. If there was one thing wrong with that show, it was Catwoman episodes...save for the revamped series ep where she teamed with Nightwing.

So there, I said one positive thing towards Nolan Catwoman and one negative thing towards almost spotless, fan favorite Batman the Animated Series in one blow!

Let the healing begin! @congrats@

Kevin Conroy will always be THE Batman to me

• Like 3

100% agreed

1000% disgaree ,it is only a pic wait till the final product.

• Like 1

I understand it is just a pic, but we have seen several of the pics so far, and I'm just not feeling it. A large part of it has to do with not wanting Catwoman anywhere near the movie, period. So I don care for the character, throw in I don't care for the actress, and that the pics so far have been nothing but the thing of teenage boners, I am not impressed so far.

And like I said, Bane is too small, hopefully he gets beefed up in post-production.

I understand it is just a pic, but we have seen several of the pics so far, and I'm just not feeling it. A large part of it has to do with not wanting Catwoman anywhere near the movie, period. So I don care for the character, throw in I don't care for the actress, and that the pics so far have been nothing but the thing of teenage boners, I am not impressed so far.

And like I said, Bane is too small, hopefully he gets beefed up in post-production.

I understand what you mean also but it is still a year and a half till the movie is going to be released.These scenes maybe or maybe not in the film we do not know,we might not even know if hathaway can change and be good Catwomen\Selina Kyle heck she might wow you in that she could be good,hey let her do it ,it might help her image change.

Also about Bane being small,well there is going to be camera tricks because he is a main protagonist usually they use the up shot to make him seem taller then he is because he is the authority figure and is know to have the most power.

@hmmm@ or if you want you could go the wrestling route but most of them are awful actors anyway.@smilepunch@ I would punched guys who thought that Triple H would have made a good Thor,sure look wise yes but talent well he an good wrestler that is for sure

Edited by Mydyingtoys

100% agreed

I agree with you as well great post

B) So true,waiting is not part of the fanboy mentality.

I understand what you mean also but it is still a year and a half till the movie is going to be released.These scenes maybe or maybe not in the film we do not know,we might not even know if hathaway can change and be good Catwomen\Selina Kyle heck she might wow you in that she could be good,hey let her do it ,it might help her image change.

Also about Bane being small,well there is going to be camera tricks because he is a main protagonist usually they use the up shot to make him seem taller then he is because he is the authority figure and is know to have the most power.

@hmmm@ or if you want you could go the wrestling route but most of them are awful actors anyway.@smilepunch@ I would punched guys who thought that Triple H would have made a good Thor,sure look wise yes but talent well he an good wrestler that is for sure

@loll@Seriously that was so stupid no wrestler should ever act except for some(ie the rock)

and Hogan, Suburban Commando is awesome!

Hey but it was still so goofy that it made the film just a silly and should not be taken seriously.

@loll@Seriously that was so stupid no wrestler should ever act except for some(ie the rock)

Rowdy Roddy Piper was quite the actor back in the day as well.

He still is! He was great on It's Always Sunny in Phillidelphia

well yes but huge westler are not all that good .

He still is! He was great on It's Always Sunny in Phillidelphia

Really he was in that show.