Catwoman Takes The Batpod For A Spin In Dark Knight Rises

JayC

How many people trashed motion capture GL suits then couldn't wait to build their movie Corps and assemble Paralax???

Nobody I know. Those figures were @##@@ awful. Anyway, from what I've seen so far, Rises will be terrible. Not because of this photo, but because Nolan is nothing special in the director's chair. I'm basing this off his track record of previous films. He's absolutely incapable of writing human beings, especially women. With Goyer by his side penning the script, it'll be just as laughable as the ludicrous Dark Knight. Memento was a long time ago, Prestige and Begins were decent, but everything else is just hollow. Inception was ripped off a Scrooge McDuck issue that was published in 2002. His work generally has no goddamn substance. Just highly paid and talented actors shouldering the tremendous weight of whatever ridiculous plot he's cooked up. I can't wait till his awful trilogy is complete, that way they can reboot it [like every other empty-brained company that unfortunately handle these properties ends up doing] with a director that understands the character, instead of Nolan who believes Batman quits whenever the going gets rough, Joker is omnipotent, Two-Face is a cardboard sob story, and Scarecrow is the most handsome Arkham inmate. I'm guessing Bane and Catwoman will be shells of themselves as well. Oh well.

• Like 3

None of the pics I've seen so far give me a good feeling about this film.

Maybe for superhero movies, the 3rd time ISN'T the charm?

Superman 3 was crap.

Spiderman 3 was wretched crap.

X-Men 3 was embarrassing crap.

Batman Forever (3rd movie) was crap.

...Oh, well. Wait-n-see...

I agree, all the pics I have seen just give such a negative impression.

• Like 1

How many people trashed motion capture GL suits then couldn't wait to build their movie Corps and assemble Paralax???

Nobody I know. Those figures were @##@@ awful. Anyway, from what I've seen so far, Rises will be terrible. Not because of this photo, but because Nolan is nothing special in the director's chair. I'm basing this off his track record of previous films. He's absolutely incapable of writing human beings, especially women. With Goyer by his side penning the script, it'll be just as laughable as the ludicrous Dark Knight. Memento was a long time ago, Prestige and Begins were decent, but everything else is just hollow. Inception was ripped off a Scrooge McDuck issue that was published in 2002. His work generally has no goddamn substance. Just highly paid and talented actors shouldering the tremendous weight of whatever ridiculous plot he's cooked up. I can't wait till his awful trilogy is complete, that way they can reboot it [like every other empty-brained company that unfortunately handle these properties ends up doing] with a director that understands the character, instead of Nolan who believes Batman quits whenever the going gets rough, Joker is omnipotent, Two-Face is a cardboard sob story, and Scarecrow is the most handsome Arkham inmate. I'm guessing Bane and Catwoman will be shells of themselves as well. Oh well.

You should know that the idea for Inception came out before that comic did. So if anything McDuck stole from them.

But whatever. Too many people complain about this stuff.

• Like 3

You should know that the idea for Inception came out before that comic did. So if anything McDuck stole from them.

So true +1

• Like 3

Really? when was the actual conception of Inception? It seemed to change forms over and over anywhere from 2001 to the film release. So who can pinpoint the time it changed from horror film to heist film over the span of Nolan's rewrites and drafts. Inception could still have been a totally different movie at the time Uncle Scrooge's story was done in May 2004 or it could have been close, and either way we'd only have Nolan's word on it unless there are some papers with "WB" stamped and dated somewhere.

So maybe not "stolen" or ripped-off" Uncle Scrooge, but the fact is that the duck got it done and got it done first (legally, too.) And didnt put me to sleep while I was along for the ride.

• Like 1

Superman 3 was crap.

Uhm ,it is a two hour film stop looking at a few screen shots.God fanboys always have to #@$#@.

I didn't say the movie would be terrible, I loved Nolan's second Batman film and hope this one will live up to that level. With the pictures it doesn't look good, what should I do....lie about it what I see? I am still going to see it because I believe in him (Nolan) when it comes to Batman. The pictures however do paint a terrible picture, Bane looks a little too silly for the universe Nolan has created and there is nothing cat-like about Catwoman. Of course there is more to see and my expectations are high. Even with all that said, sometimes a simple screen shot tells the whole picture....Superman Returns, Daredevil are prime examples.

On a side note, Inception sucked and doesn't live up to the hype.

• Like 1

Superman 3 was crap.

Ninja Turtles 3

Blade Trinity

Without the Cowl she's just a chick in black leather........she might as well be Black Widow. To make her "Catwoman" she needs the cowl. I wonder if she'll even be referred to as "Catwoman" I can just see her as Selina.

I don't hate the look but to me it does scream Black Widow to much as I have said before.

Draven

Oh definitely ,the anime peprkia also had the same premise and was an influence to Nolan.But he also had the idea for the treatment since 2001

• Like 2

Superman 3 was crap.

Uhm ,it is a two hour film stop looking at a few screen shots.God fanboys always have to #@$#@.

I didn't say the movie would be terrible, I loved Nolan's second Batman film and hope this one will live up to that level. With the pictures it doesn't look good, what should I do....lie about it what I see? I am still going to see it because I believe in him (Nolan) when it comes to Batman. The pictures however do paint a terrible picture, Bane looks a little too silly for the universe Nolan has created and there is nothing cat-like about Catwoman. Of course there is more to see and my expectations are high. Even with all that said, sometimes a simple screen shot tells the whole picture....Superman Returns, Daredevil are prime examples.

On a side note, Inception sucked and doesn't live up to the hype.

Uhm this are on set pictures they are not going to look al that great ,when ever you make a movie things look very silly until you get to post -production.Honestly you people nit pick so much that it is not even funny.It is a two hour film ,maybe Catwomen is not in her stage of being a cat looking yet it could be her prototype.

Also I am saden you did not like inception but that is fine(you could have said I did not like it instead of "suck)".

Uh oh, I've mentioned Sean Connery in the same sentence as the dreaded Dark Knight Rises! I bet he's reading this forum right now, tracking my whereabouts to murder me, a stern vacant look on his face until he locates me and says, "And the game is on.".

• Like 1

Uh oh, I've mentioned Sean Connery in the same sentence as the dreaded Dark Knight Rises! I bet he's reading this forum right now, tracking my whereabouts to murder me, a stern vacant look on his face until he locates me and says, "And the game is on.".

And when he does find you, you better hope he's not wearing...

Zardoz_zed.jpg

or is that Catwoman?

• Like 1

And when he does find you, you better hope he's not wearing...

Zardoz_zed.jpg

or is that Catwoman?

That's probably Nolan's Catwoman, just as accurate as his other interpretations.

• Like 3

MTV talks Catwoman with Anne Hathaway

"You only see 1/10th of what that suit can do."

That's great, Anne...cat ears?

Meh.

This HAS to be the only fan base where a hot chick has to justify her tight black leather costume to complainers!

It really is quite mind blowing. :wacko:

Yes ,it is really just silly to whine and complain because you did not like it but this is only a still image why can you not just wait and see the finished project.Or if you do not like the Nolan films then do not pay any attentions to it.You will get your Batman very soon in the next reboot and let the people who enjoy the Nolan films enjoy it.

• Like 2