YOUR NAME IN JAPANESE

Wheeljack35

I sen this on facebook and wanted to share

YOUR NAME IN JAPANESE: A= ka, B=tu, C= mi, D= te, E= ku, F=lu, g= ji, H= ri, I= ki, J= zu, K= me, L= ta, M=rin, N= to, O= mo, P= no,Q= ke, R= shi, S= ari, T= chi, U= do, V= ru,W=mei, X= na, Y= fu, Z= zi.........Mine is Tekato what's yours? :)

rinkimeku if i did that right

Well, there goes the fun. Ditto on rinkimeku.

Yep, I figured it out in my head and the second post confirmed it, rinkimeku.

Domo mategato, Mr. Roboto.

Add one more Rinkimeku to the list.

hello mikes no idea were so many here lol maybe we should start a club. Honestly I duno if this is at all correct from everything I've read I did not think translating stuff from japanese to english was so easy I bet rinkimeku would sound like gibberish to someone that spoke it

Zumoku

Or my full first and middle name:

Zumoarikunori Tukutozukarinkito

Kevin = Mekurukito

Or, if you find out what your normal name means, you can find the Japanese word that means the same:

Behind the Name

Behind the Surname

Online English to Japanese to English Dictionary

Kevin:

Usage: English, Irish, French, German, Dutch, Scandinavian

Pronounced: KEV-in (English) [key]

Anglicized form of the Irish name Caoimhín, derived from the older Irish Cóemgein, composed of the Old Irish elements cóem "kind, gentle, handsome" and gein "birth". Saint Caoimhín established a monastery in Glendalough, Ireland in the 6th century and is the patron saint of Dublin. It became popular in the English-speaking world outside of Ireland in the 20th century.

In Japanese:

Kind = you, hinshu, rui, shurui, atsui, tane, teinei

Gentle = nagoyaka, yasashii, onbin, odayaka

Handsome = rippa, tansei

Birth = ba-su, seitan, sujou, shusshou, tanjou, shussei

So, for each part of my names origin I took my favorite and/or closest meaning to make my name. From cóem "kind, gentle, handsome" I used Tansei, and from gein "birth" I used seitan, and hypenated the words to be my Japanese name:

Tansei-seitan

I can't complain with that result.

Chimote...or is it Chimo Te? Chi Mo Te?? Or if Japanese names are spelled the same phonetically, then it would be Chi Mo Te-Te, I guess. It sounds like a cheesy Jedi name. (lol)

I am Tokurinkashi, better not mess with me because I am the Japanese Thunder Lord, master of sonic booms (thunder blasts), lightning strikes, wind control, and rain. I am the perfect storm against evil.

lightning_big+trouble+in+little+china.jpg

yes I know the image is Chinese but that is me alright, our hats are different

I am Tokurinkashi, better not mess with me because I am the Japanese Thunder Lord, master of sonic booms (thunder blasts), lightning strikes, wind control, and rain. I am the perfect storm against evil.

lightning_big+trouble+in+little+china.jpg

yes I know the image is Chinese but that is me alright, our hats are different

I'm not good with Japanese Mythology so I'll take your word for it @smiletransform@