starscream is here

averagejoe

mky sdcc starscream sky striker arrived today and i'm speechless. i am a little mad though i thought it was supposed to come with the decals applied already. it'll take time to put them on i have to be super careful.if i mess up no replacements. i did wrie to cobrastickers.com and suggested they mamke some repro for the jet. yes i did read the interview on hisstank.com but they could make a killing so i say bombbard them with email requesting them cause this si the coolest joe jet ever!

If it weren't for the Matty things I wanted this would of been the number one thing for me to get

If I had the room, and it wasn't for the fact that the Hasbro SDCC exclusives are nearly impossible to get off their website, I would've bought one. :P

If it weren't for the Matty things I wanted this would of been the number one thing for me to get

If I had the room, and it wasn't for the fact that the Hasbro SDCC exclusives are nearly impossible to get off their website, I would've bought one. :P

Room? I can always make room but my money situation is shot..Plus I heard about the crap that you guys went through on HTS

Or you could have found a friend that went

If you're worried about the stickers you could always scan them to have them on file. Once might even donate that scan to Cobrastickers. Jussayin.

I plan on making my own out of one of the new Skystrikers. Or maybe I can rework the crimson one I was doing. Either way, it's not going to be that difficult to make one that looks just as good, if not better than the SDCC one. I'll give it a try when I get home. I'll just make my own stickers for it if there aren't any repro ones made. It's not as hard as one might think. @hmmm@

Room? I can always make room but my money situation is shot..Plus I heard about the crap that you guys went through on HTS

I had him in my cart and couldnt get to the payment screen... I take Matty auto refresh WSOD over just simply crapping out...

• Like 1

heads up cobrastickers is doing transformer sets for the new sky striker even starscream so hopefully it wont be long as far as scanning i did scan mine and offered to send them to them if they need them but im thinking they already have them since their working on the stickers now.

mky sdcc starscream sky striker arrived today and i'm speechless. i am a little mad though i thought it was supposed to come with the decals applied already. it'll take time to put them on i have to be super careful.if i mess up no replacements. i did wrie to cobrastickers.com and suggested they mamke some repro for the jet. yes i did read the interview on hisstank.com but they could make a killing so i say bombbard them with email requesting them cause this si the coolest joe jet ever!

Lucky SOB.Oh well.If the stuff was on the Monday after the con I would have had a chance but no they had to move the stuff to Tuesday which is the start of my work week.At least I was't the only one how was not able to get this thing.Also,Hasbro had the stupid rule at SDCC that it was one per attendee.Wolverine can vouch for that one.I am very pissed off with HTS over this crap.To the folk who get this more power to ya.Just keep in mine these were a lot of us who got rear ended on this.It much have been nice to have gotten one.Matty at least is constistant with thier exclusives.Sorry for the long rant I had to vent. @cussing@

I love the idea of the crossover here, but I would want a transforming Starscream not a jet that has a Starscream deco. Really cool idea. Megatron weapon neat too. Just gonna have to pass. Like where this is going though, Hasbro!

• Like 1