A Comic Book fan's Reality Show

recidivist

My brother mentioned to me about Kevin Smith doing a comic shop themed reality show.

Sure enough...

http://insidetv.ew.c...r-reality-show/

I cant wait for this one. Fights over which era x-men is the best, someone bringing in an Uzay Blue Stars figure, a guy bringing in his still sealed death of

superman comic and getting his hear broken, and maybe a few heated discussions over why DCUC failed at retail ;)

Should be fun

If this really is like Pawn Stars for fan boys, I'll be all over it. I love Pawn Stars. I love it when people think because something is old that means it's worth money. I can't wait to see what some people think about their comics. This is going to be great. Comics and comic related merchandise was hard to sell back when comics were big. Back before the bust. I can't imagine how it is nowadays.

I remember selling my entire McFarlane Spiderman collection, including his Amazing work, an autographed silver Spiderman #1, his Spawn series #'s 1-25 all for $60 because I couldn't move them otherwise. It was hard, but I was getting out of comics and wanted to unload everything. This is back when things were good in the comic world. I'd probably be lucky to $30 for that lot nowadays.

Yeah, I started watching the episodes again tonight, and realized very quickly just how much I did not like Chumlee. A lot of his stuff is overacted, you can tell. But the rest of the stuff is so interesting, I just keep watching. I'd love to see some people be straight forward like Rick is when it comes to the values of their super limited edition bagged with 13 collectors cards #1 issue of a limited time limited run. Ugh. The 90's were so bad for gimmicky comics.

If this really is like Pawn Stars for fan boys, I'll be all over it. I love Pawn Stars. I love it when people think because something is old that means it's worth money. I can't wait to see what some people think about their comics. This is going to be great.

Yes, me too man. I also love American Pickers and Storage Wars. It's so much fun seeing what people have or bring in to have appraised. It's addictive. The comic/pop culture/toy collectiing world is perfectly suited for a show like this. I can't wait.

It's like that episode of Storage Wars where that guy won a storage unit that was full of old comics and rare Mego figures. Man that was a rush. It's a fanboy's dream come true. (lol)