remember the show Undergrads?

spystreak

Teletoon has been airing this show again I came across this episode which has several references to the Decepticons and there's a donkey at the end dressed in a megatron costume apparently the one of the employees at Tekkerson tech is a transformers fanatic and renamed the School's team from the tekkerson asses(hence the Donkey) to the Decepticons.

One of my all-time favourite shows, was always sad it didnt get a 2nd season. Lots of cool references in the show, and I insist on watching the Risk episode any time I play.

the risk episode was on last night

Why do I remember this show? was it on CN?

it came out on MTV during the three our four years after beavis and Butthead ended. There were about three or four Cartoons extremely similar to Undergrads that all only got one season when they failed to capture the same iconic status as B&B. There was 3 South, Clone High, Undergrads, and one other I can't recall the name of but do recall The Undertaker played himself in a Comi-con episode.

The sad thing is that each of those shows were GREAT, MTV just didn't give them time to catch on before they all got the axe. 3 South being a big standout in my mind.

LOL Beavis and Butthead come back to MTV on October 21st

I don't trust MTV with anything these days I wiah they would fold up

I'm from the era when MTV was a Music network and they only played concerts and videos I sure miss that

LOL Beavis and Butthead come back to MTV on October 21st

I don't trust MTV with anything these days I wiah they would fold up

I'm from the era when MTV was a Music network and they only played concerts and videos I sure miss that

MUCH Music used to be the same way until around 2002 now it's just like MTV it's all shitty reality shows like Jersey shore and when they do play music it's all the new wave pop crap or Gangsta rap.

I remember Much Music they had like an 80's day I think it was from time to time

I remember seeing something like that ages ago and they also had the I love the 80s tv special on a few times as well

I remember Much Music they had like an 80's day I think it was from time to time

I remember seeing something like that ages ago and they also had the I love the 80s tv special on a few times as well

Yeah it had to be around the late 90's early 2000's.I used to glued to that TV seeing videos I hadn't seen in years.I lived in Connecticut at the time and the cable station we had there had Much Music on it

Yeah it had to be around the late 90's early 2000's.I used to glued to that TV seeing videos I hadn't seen in years.I lived in Connecticut at the time and the cable station we had there had Much Music on it

I think it was around 2003 because I was flicking the channel between that and Transformers armada

One of my all-time favourite shows, was always sad it didnt get a 2nd season. Lots of cool references in the show, and I insist on watching the Risk episode any time I play.

Dude where did you get that pic of Megatron, is it from one of the commercials?

Dude where did you get that pic of Megatron, is it from one of the commercials?

I got it from TFwiki's Megatron page I believe it's from the action master commercials

Why do I remember this show? was it on CN?

It aired on Comedy Central say 10 or so years ago along side some claymation series about two guys traveling the country that I can't remember the name of. Both were solid shows that didn't get a second season. Undergrads really should have, especially when compared to the stuff that does.

Didn't MuchMusic turn into Fuse? If that's what you're talking about that channel lost it's edge the moment they figred Mistress Julyia and ditched all of their rock/metal centric programming.

In the states, at least, they turned into Fuse. But I think it may have remained MuchMusic in Canada.

Didn't MuchMusic turn into Fuse? If that's what you're talking about that channel lost it's edge the moment they figred Mistress Julyia and ditched all of their rock/metal centric programming.

they ditched the metal and rock for Pop and Rap here in Canada as well but it's still called much music