Zarana is here!

yojoebro82

I haven't picked up a G. I. Joe figure in a long time, but I'll definitely pick this up for my Dreadnoks

You do know she sold out really quickly right?...

Yeah...what's that theory of Hasbro's again, about female figures not selling as well?

I haven't picked up a G. I. Joe figure in a long time, but I'll definitely pick this up for my Dreadnoks

Yeah...what's that theory of Hasbro's again, about female figures not selling as well?

same as roc was the key to making joe big lmao they dont know as much as they think they do as the poll the wrong ppl i think or have a real bad control group.

I want one!!!

Heh...Zarana was Pink before Pink was Pink. (lol) That's who she reminds me of. I always thought she was a great addition to the Dreanok ranks.

I guess female figures aren't good enough for retail. Every collector who bought this Zarana would buy one at retail, so that's a sure thing. The only difference between SDCC and retail is that the scalpers wouldn't care about a Zarana sold at retail.

They should have just done that for SDCC imo!

Draven

I've thought this ever since they announced Zarana. Sadly, I don't think Zandar will ever be remade.

Maybe Zandar will be next year's SDCC figure? :P

I guess one should't assume that Zandar will never be made, it's very likely that there won't a Zandar figure. That right there is another reason for my waning interest in G.I. Joe. If it weren't for that blasted RoC, Hasbro might have just continued with the 25th anniversary figures. If that had continued right until today, I'm 100% certain that I would still be very enthusiastic about collecting new G.I. Joe figures.

Draven

I've thought this ever since they announced Zarana. Sadly, I don't think Zandar will ever be remade.

They missed the boat there. If they wanted fan frenzy to top this, SDCC should have packeaged her with Zandar, THEN make them available with or without a ridiculous blue monkey a-la DCUC Zan and Jayna!!!

I don't think it would be hard to give us a Zandar figure. The most I think it would require is a new head sculpt. I'm sure they could make good use of some other parts to take care of the rest. Still don't know why we wouldn't get a Zarana figure at retail sometime. If we don't, it has to be the biggest waste of money tool wise on Hasbro's part. There's not too much else her torso or head could be used for.

Draven

Maybe Zandar will be next year's SDCC figure? :P

I guess one should't assume that Zandar will never be made, it's very likely that there won't a Zandar figure. That right there is another reason for my waning interest in G.I. Joe. If it weren't for that blasted RoC, Hasbro might have just continued with the 25th anniversary figures. If that had continued right until today, I'm 100% certain that I would still be very enthusiastic about collecting new G.I. Joe figures.

I agree with that...I would have keeped on buy Joes.