If you got to meet Stan Lee...

Lady Jaye

This has been in my head since I was a lil kid, if I ever got to meet one of my heroes, what would I say and what would get signed??

I still don't know what that would be?? Something from when I was a kid? How bout a new item bought just for the appearance, but what??

You know with sports stars, it's easy, a baseball or sports card! But with Stan Lee???

If you got to meet the one and only Stan Lee and was able to get anything signed, what would it be??

I met him 3 times this year the last one was at sdcc got to sit in on an interview with him. As for what I got signed I've gotten 2 prints,last years galactus and spiderman exclusives.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150245846286615&set=a.10150245846156615.324406.712941614&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=195157650541621&set=a.195156060541780.49631.100001421627746&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=408639976614&set=a.408356091614.197714.712941614&type=1

The second to last pic I know where it was taken!! I saw a video on YouTube of Stan Lee appearing at a shop in Cali!! It was friggin packed!!!

What a great deal for the one and only Stan Lee!!!

Wow, thought I would see some good posts here???

That's tough. I'd either get my first Marvel Comic signed (and I'd have to think about what it was) or I'd try and find something that he worked on like an old issue of Fantastic Four or Amazing Spidey. But I think having him sign a Marvel Comic that was precious to ME would be more significant. So it'd probably be an old issue of Transformers or GIJoe or an old issue of Marvel Team-Up that I remember reading and rereading as a kid.

See that's what I was thinking!! I've bought comics since a kid, GI JOEand Transformers, but it wasn't until I picked up FF 305, that I really got into the Marvel U!!! It was that issue that just sucked me in!! Of course that book is very well read!!!

A couple of years back for my birthday my brother got me a Spiderman #1 (I forget which one, it has black cover, silvery spider web all over it with Spidey on the front) signed by Stan Lee. My bro was in a random comic shop just perusing stuff, and in walks Stan Lee! He shoots the #$## with him for a bit, grabs the comic and gets him to sign it for me. Pretty rad gift which I still have, somewhere.

Just to throw the man a little variety, I'd bring a DVD. No, not Iron Man or the Hulk, or Spidey or anything like that.

There was this great old thriller movie called The Ambulance. It starred Eric Roberts, Janine Turner, and James Earle Jones. Roberts plays a comic book artist for a major publisher (I think it was called Excelsior Comics). Anyway, Lee has a couple of memorable appearances as Robert's editor 'Stan.' I think maybe three people other than myself have seen this turkey since it was released a hundred and fifty years ago. With all the huge milestones in Stan Lee's career, it would be cool to see if even he remembers it.

Either that or I'd take Mall-Rats. @hmmm@

ok that is one of the funniest movies of all time. The whole scene in which James Earl Jones continuously eats gum while chasing the ambulance is insane and then how they kill him is also insane, not to mention he is chewing gum while dying....LOL