batman legacy wave 2 in hand

pooda

Totally sucks. Went to the one near MOA and it was torn down. Looks like I'll have to wait til these hit online. On the bright side, I went to the TRU next door and got 6 figs. So it was a worth while trip :)

Went to another K-Mart today and like everyone else this one looked as if a bomb went off in the toy section. Seriously, it looked like they haven't cleaned since Chrstmas. No Batman figs but I did find a normal Martian Manhunter, FINALLY!!!.....now I can put away all my Wave 15 MIP set.

Now pooda is just rubbing it in with his new pics. :P:)

I went into two KMarts today. One had empty pegs for the Batman figs. The other was doing a toy aisle reset and said to check back in a day or two.

Just got Mr. Freeze today at Target.

100_5104.jpg

My Kmart still had 2 Batgirls, 1 Bats and 1 Catman as of 2 days ago...

Are you able to pick these up for people here?

Sure, I'll stop by the store on my way home later today and get whatever's left.

My Kmart still had 2 Batgirls, 1 Bats and 1 Catman as of 2 days ago...

Are you able to pick these up for people here?

Sure, I'll stop by the store on my way home later today and get whatever's left.

OMG! I'd love one of each and can pay you Wednesday!

3 K-Marts later and I found nothing for Batman. I did buy a couple of Green Lantern Classics Wave 2 at one of them though.

I went to Target and bought two sets of the Batman Legacy Wave 1 that I needed so my trip was not wasted!

From what I have heard from people I know, if your K got GL classics you should see BL. If not, you are probably screwed like me! @loll@

Draven

I guess thats the case :( Went to all the k-marts I know of here and only found GL wave 2. This girl was doing restock in one and I asked her if there was any Batman Legacy being put out. She just said there will be Batman stuff out tomorrow. Came back and the shelfs looked the same besides more GL wave 2 @grumpy@

From what I have heard from people I know, if your K got GL classics you should see BL. If not, you are probably screwed like me! @loll@

Draven

I guess thats the case :( Went to all the k-marts I know of here and only found GL wave 2. This girl was doing restock in one and I asked her if there was any Batman Legacy being put out. She just said there will be Batman stuff out tomorrow. Came back and the shelfs looked the same besides more GL wave 2 @grumpy@

Maybe she thinks Batman is part of the Green Lantern Corp now?

• Like 2

Draven

Maybe she thinks Batman is part of the Green Lantern Corp now?

I can see that. She didnt seem to be the action figure type, or the comic for that matter. Just a bored k-mart employee. Y'know, it'd be so helpful if everyone was as into toys as us @smilepunch@