Refresh, Refresh, Refresh

RobbieDigital

I bought something a MU that I wanted that wasnt an exclusive and I got charged the shipping. Oh well!

Did you get your pony?...

Yeah, I got the pony, my wife was super happy. I imagine MU WW Hulk will be riding said pony after she opens it. I see the Pony is still up, guess I didn't need to fight all the traffic for it anyway. Oh well!

Yep, I got screwed to. Bloody site wouldn't even let me past the Cart page for the first hour plus so I lost Skyscreamer there. Shortly after lost out on CS Zarana. It finally let me log in & get to the payment screen but then that kept crashing & if I tried to just reload it would say I'd encoutered an error & I had to go back to the Cart page. Finally had to stop for awhile as I woke up this morning with a sore neck & couldn't sit up any longer. I checked back after awhile & apparently just lost out on regular Zarana. I laid back down for awhile (as it was still not letting me process through) & wound up falling asleep for about an hour. And lost out on the Indy set in that time. So I didn't get a damn thing except a really sore neck.

AAAAHHHH! Losing my mind with Hasbrotoyshop.com! Had the Starscream Skystriker in my cart, plus I was already logged in to my account with current credit card info, and still could not get one due to their horrible checkout delays and page loadings. Ended up losing it because of that. I did manage to get the Indiana Jones exclusive over 2.5 hours later though. Sent Hasbro an email of disappointment though a lot of good that will do. Not looking forward to mattycollector.com next Monday morning.@grumpy@

AAAAHHHH! Losing my mind with Hasbrotoyshop.com! Had the Starscream Skystriker in my cart, plus I was already logged in to my account with current credit card info, and still could not get one due to their horrible checkout delays and page loadings. Ended up losing it because of that. I did manage to get the Indiana Jones exclusive over 2.5 hours later though. Sent Hasbro an email of disappointment though a lot of good that will do. Not looking forward to mattycollector.com next Monday morning.@grumpy@

It's going to be ok, just have a cool hand Luke!

I have to say, I've had a much more pleasant experience as of late with Mattycollector...today with Hasbrotoyshop was absolute garbage, however. At least I managed to finally get Zarana two hours later, otherwise I wouldn't be so calm right now. And it's just great seeing all the crapload of Zaranas listed today on eBay. Yuck.

crap.. that was an unpleasant experience today... the site couldn't handle it at all... I crashed hundreds of times. worst servers. ever.

Just in case anyone's curious I had a cart for 45 minutes (I started at 11: 34 eastern) before things started going out of stock. Never got through. Then I was on hold for two hours and one minute before I decided that I can yell just as loud tomorrow.

I never had this kind of a problem with Mattel and I sure as hell never had anywhere close to this kind of problem with Sideshow.

I guess I dont feel so bad to know that I wasnt the only one screwed in this hasbro shamble. Spent the whole morning on this crap only to be frozen out in the checkout.

I missed out on both zaranas, the skystryker and the starwars set (I so wanted that mouse droid). All were in my cart at various times but alas, 3 hrs of trying and they went away. I did get the Indy set, my mighty muggs and a sentinel for a good friend, so not a total wash I suppose.I really hope next week at matty is easier...I want my marlenas, thats it. Admiral Hunter was kind enough to grab me all of the matty figs I wanted at comic con so im gold there.

I missed out on both zaranas, the skystryker and the starwars set (I so wanted that mouse droid). All were in my cart at various times but alas, 3 hrs of trying and they went away. I did get the Indy set, my mighty muggs and a sentinel for a good friend, so not a total wash I suppose.I really hope next week at matty is easier...I want my marlenas, thats it. Admiral Hunter was kind enough to grab me all of the matty figs I wanted at comic con so im gold there.

Wow. So even if you had a chance to get Starscream you still missed out. I guess I'm glad I didn't bother to wake up extra early for HTS.

I have never shopped the Hasbro store the day of a sale it is as bad as Matty gets? Do they have a WSOD?

Usually, they don't have everything listed all at once, so if you have any idea of ordered several items at once, forget it. By the time you wait for one, the other may sell out. Unlike Matty, HTS doesn't have a thing that automatically refreshes your page.

I have never shopped the Hasbro store the day of a sale it is as bad as Matty gets? Do they have a WSOD?

Usually, they don't have everything listed all at once, so if you have any idea of ordered several items at once, forget it. By the time you wait for one, the other may sell out. Unlike Matty, HTS doesn't have a thing that automatically refreshes your page.

Wow!

I'm pretty happy myself...I managed to save a ton of money today by not being able to get a single item that I wanted.

Thank you, Hasbro, for looking out for my financial future!

I wish every company cared as much as you do.

It's been so much easier for me in the past (minus the whole Slaughter incident last year). This year I think there was too much out there that everyone wanted. I just think there was way too much traffic and too little product. I can't really blame Hasbro though. They at least gave people a chance to own something that they otherwise would have had to go to SDCC to get. So things didn't work out for everyone (myself included), I know there are still plenty of people that are happy because they were some of the lucky ones.

And while I'm sure there were plenty of scalpers that got their hands on stuff, I don't think we can blame all the eBay adds on guys that bought stuff on HTS. There were also scalpers at SDCC racking up on stuff using their hook ups to get way more than they should have. But I don't want to open the scalper can of worms today, so I'll just leave it at that.

Here's a solution...stick to making SDCC exclusives that are lame repaints of Snake Eyes or characters nobody cares about! There was a time when SDCC Exclusives clogged clearance bins forever...they need to find a happy medium.

I can't agree with making fan-demanded characters like Slaughter and Zarana as exclusives. There are tons of Joes that live on the outskirts of Joe popularity that could make better exclusives (small demand, only diehards will buy).

I have a feeling it's just going to get worse...

Hey everyone, below is the response from Hasbro to my "Horrible Website" email I sent them yesterday (I removed names as they did personalize it)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello,

Thank you for your e-mail and for your interest in HasbroToyShop.com. We do apologize for your troubles in ordering this year’s exclusive San Diego Comic Con items from HasbroToyShop.com. Due to high volumes of activity on the website on July 26th, 2011, both the HasbroToyShop.com website and our internal system were moving very slowly and in some cases not loading at all. Due to the website being consistently non-responsive for several hours, many people were unable to secure the exclusive item(s) that they were trying to order.

Unfortunately, when an item is placed in a customer’s cart, the item is not reserved for that customer until the order has been completely placed and the customer receives the order number. Therefore, if a customer added an item to their cart and by the time the customer was able to check out with their order the item was no longer available, this means the item was unfortunately sold out in the meantime.

Unfortunately, there is no reserved stock of the exclusive Comic Con items and once they are sold out on HasbroToyShop.com, there will be no more available as these items were made in limited quantities and will not be restocked at any time.

We would like to apologize for the long hold time that customers experienced during the afternoon on July 26th as there was an inundation of phone calls of customers with questions and concerns in regards to the Comic Con exclusives. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we always strive to answer phone calls from every customer as soon as we are able.

Again, we apologize that many customers were unable to place orders for the exclusive items they wanted to purchase. These items are made in limited quantities as they are exclusive to the Comic Con convention and a small amount are reserved to be sold from HasbroToyShop.com after the convention for customers who were unable to attend.

We are working with our corporate offices and technical support teams to be better prepared for the release of the Comic Con exclusive items on HasbroToyShop.com after next year’s convention. We apologize again for any inconveniences the website issues and long hold times caused on July 26th. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know.

We greatly appreciate your business. If you have additional questions, please visit our website, www.HasbroToyShop.com, or contact our Customer Service Center via e-mail at CustomerService@HasbroToyShop.com or phone at 1-800-408-0052.

Sincerely yours,

Hasbrotoyshop.com Customer Service