Refresh, Refresh, Refresh

RobbieDigital

I got a Starscream Skystriker when it first popped up. It took several reloads for the checkout due to the load on their server, but I got my confirmation number. :)

Got everything i wanted in the cart but after clicking place order it came back telling me variant zaranna and skystriker is sold out went back to the cart take those 2 out and finally got order confirmation for thor, sentinel, mighty muggs avengers and regular zaranna. all that in record blazing speed of 1 hour and 20 minutes.

Um...I finally got through checkout with Zarana, and I had selected Standard Shipping...but it didn't add any shipping cost. I got an order confirmation, but what does that mean? Are they going to cancel my order because of that?

Um...I finally got through checkout with Zarana, and I had selected Standard Shipping...but it didn't add any shipping cost. I got an order confirmation, but what does that mean? Are they going to cancel my order because of that?

I didn't get charged shipping for my starscream either.

HTS is just as bad if not worse than Mattycollector. seems they dont want my money as the damn Step 2 screen keeps refreshing on me. screw you hasbro

At least Mattel's toys show up on the site at other times. Once Hasbro's SDCC exclusives are gone, they're gone. But why should Hasbro care? They sold plenty at SDCC and will sell out the left-overs at HTS.

Yeah, I was wondering what was going on with the shipping too? My buddy ordered the Mighty Muggs and didn't get charged any shipping for those either. I mean I'm not complaining.......its the least they could do. But I have a hard time believing that they would hook us up like that. Free Shipping for the SDCC exclusives? Unless they are just going to add the shipping cost later?

Okay, I give up Hasbro just doesnt want my money. I am still stuck on the payment screen, getting the stupid "your order cannot be processed at this time error", meanwhile everything is selling out as I try to pay. I do believe this is life telling me "you own to many damn toys, save your money"...lol. There is no toy worth this hassle.

Yeah, I was wondering what was going on with the shipping too? My buddy ordered the Mighty Muggs and didn't get charged any shipping for those either. I mean I'm not complaining.......its the least they could do. But I have a hard time believing that they would hook us up like that. Free Shipping for the SDCC exclusives? Unless they are just going to add the shipping cost later?

TOYSRUS had the same deal with their exclusives...