2011 TNI Fantasy League Football Sign Up!

Outsiders

I looked at last years list and I'm seeing the list of people who want to play this year and we have added people.

So please reply and add your name if you want to play and I will leave this list open for the next week or so to see how many people we get for this years teams.

If you guys played last year than also include your team name so I know who not to reinvite. I know Clam's team but trying to remember everyone elses...

The 2011 Fantasy Football is live!

League ID: 332718

League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/332718

Password: adc

If you played last year then you should be getting an invite email to play again this year. Total of 14 teams so first sign up, first on the list...

Forgot to mention...

Look everything over and let me know if you want to change anything and draft is live on Saturday, August 27th at 4 PM Central. That's 4 weeks from this Saturday and enough time to start right before the regular season...

We had it at 12 before and people complained that they would have to take on a team they took on before and by chance this team kicked their ass so they are worried about it happening again.

So we have 14 teams for 16 weeks...

We have 1 spot open...