Custom casting websites?

Viper Hunter

What are all the options out there these days, besides Mauraders (for weapons) and Broken Arrow for OUT OF STOCK stuff? I thought there was a Tri-Gate site, but they seem to be on hiatus? Just wondering if there's others in the casting business that might have more available product?

• Like 2

Yes it does and thanks! ^_^

• Like 3

Hunter artworks is great, i've had an order from there and it's great stuff. I haven't tried this incarnation of slayer studioes/ whatever they are currently called but the stuff looks great! I know they were something else before trigate right?

• Like 2

Whatever happened to Good To Go Customs? I just noticed I had a link saved in my favorites on how to "convert the GTG heads to fit the 25t style necks" and the link is dead now and on search, just about everything associated to that name is dead also?

• Like 2

Whatever happened to Good To Go Customs? I just noticed I had a link saved in my favorites on how to "convert the GTG heads to fit the 25t style necks" and the link is dead now and on search, just about everything associated to that name is dead also?

that site died along time ago.and turned in to Slayer Design Studios

that site died along time ago.and turned in to Slayer Design Studios

Geeesh! How many different names have they operated under? It was Tri-Gate Creations, then Good-To-Go-Customs and now Slayer Design?? Now I've got some knuckle-headed crackass giving me negs for simply asking about it? @haha@

• Like 1

Good to Go was the beginning, then the store became Tri-Gate with it's own forum(right?), while the original forum split off and remained as GTG. Then, as far as I know, when the contract for the websites weren't renewed both GTG and Tri-Gate shut down. That's when Slayer Design Studios came in, offering everything from Tri-Gate. I don't know for sure if there were management changes or anything like that.

Oh, and +1.

Good to Go was the beginning, then the store became Tri-Gate with it's own forum(right?), while the original forum split off and remained as GTG. Then, as far as I know, when the contract for the websites weren't renewed both GTG and Tri-Gate shut down. That's when Slayer Design Studios came in, offering everything from Tri-Gate. I don't know for sure if there were management changes or anything like that.

I see, and seeing is half the battle! ;) Here I was thinking they were all different customizing sites, but as long as they're still in business as Slayer, that's all that matters to me. Thanks for clearing that up and thanks Pharmacoviper for the info on the Onyx site.

Oh, and +1.

@peace@

man i got so much neg its not even funny just cuse some ppl cant handle the truth.

We're the Jack Nicholson's to their wimpy wimpy Tom Cruise. @haha@

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

You+Can%2527t+Handle+the+Truth.jpg

I'LL WRITE RED ON YOU!!

cruiseyp.jpg

Most excellent! You've told me as much before, but I always feel like "special" requests are kind of a nuisance, and I know the kind of work and cost that goes into casting this stuff, especially if just for 1 order, and I hate to be needy and a nuisance but I definitely appreciate this. :)

Most excellent! You've told me as much before, but I always feel like "special" requests are kind of a nuisance, and I know the kind of work and cost that goes into casting this stuff, especially if just for 1 order, and I hate to be needy and a nuisance but I definitely appreciate this. :)

My guess is that if it's something you're looking for, someone else might be looking for it too. So, it's highly likely he wouldn't just make one, and would put the rest of the batch up on the shop for the rest of us to pick at. Least that's what I would do to cut down on costs.

My guess is that if it's something you're looking for, someone else might be looking for it too.

Always...always! Doesn't matter what I have a hankerin' to pick up, when I go to shop for it (at retail or online) it's..

SOLD OUT

or..

OUT OF STOCK

Even something as simple as a custom cast head for a custom figure project or a Marvel Universe or even Star Wars figure to take apart for accessories of custom parts.....THAT particular item and it's uses has crossed the minds of others before me. @haha@

There was another site that was actually selling leftover figures and parts of figures for customs, but I can't remember it off the top of my head. The selection was limited, but they seemed to be adding to it fairly regularly. I'm pretty sure he was in the custom section here on TNI. Something about a junkyard or something in the title.

I know what you mean though about finding that one part that everyone else is already using for certain customs. I'll get what seems like a crazy idea that no one has ever thought of, and then when I check the custom sites, I see that there are about 6 different customs using my same idea. So much for being original.

man i got so much neg its not even funny just cuse some ppl cant handle the truth.

We're the Jack Nicholson's to their wimpy wimpy Tom Cruise. @haha@

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

You+Can%2527t+Handle+the+Truth.jpg

I'LL WRITE RED ON YOU!!

cruiseyp.jpg

and you know this man lol.

+1 Because, well, I can.

thanks my man.

I'll see what I can do DH.

Hey VH, any luck getting the parts you were looking for?

I've spotted several items I wish to purchase here soon, for a couple of custom projects and yes, I think I'll be able to round up pretty much all of what I looking for, so I appreciate all the help I received here in locating them.

There was another site that was actually selling leftover figures and parts of figures for customs, but I can't remember it off the top of my head. The selection was limited, but they seemed to be adding to it fairly regularly. I'm pretty sure he was in the custom section here on TNI. Something about a junkyard or something in the title.

http://www.actionfigurejunkyard.biz/

I accept +1's ;)

• Like 1