Sign in to follow this  
Viper Hunter

Head swap idea for a custom Nick Fury

Lanard Corps has the perfect head for a custom (comic accurate...ie White) Nick Fury and as much as I like the Samuel L Jackson head sculpt, I splurged back when and pick up two of the Iron man movie TRU sets, so I think I might try this...

corpsfury2.jpg

Just have to cut the head to fit the 25th style neck and viola! I kinda like it! :) Or maybe somebody has already beat me to it??

• Like 1

No VH you want to sell me your extra Samual L Nick Fury!! @loll@ Does look cool though!

Draven

No VH you want to sell me your extra Samual L Nick Fury!! @loll@ Does look cool though!

Draven

@haha@ oh noooo...I need BOTH! Samuel L. is just too cool not to have as is, along with the old Nick Fury. ;)

• Like 1

Sadly, the only thing in that set I want is Nick Fury's trench coat to use on a custom Joe, but I cant justify paying $20 for the set just for that.

Sadly, the only thing in that set I want is Nick Fury's trench coat to use on a custom Joe, but I cant justify paying $20 for the set just for that.

I ended up grabbing two of the set, and i can't unload the army builders so i think you've arrived at the right conclusion. The trenchcoat is decent but i tried it and need to figure out a good way to get se to have a sword and it that doesn't look funny !

A little toony, but if you want a classic fury that looks like a better one than the mail away awhile back. At first i was ressitant to the race change but it's really stuck and now I just can't imagine old fury without thinking of David Hasselhof!

Well the Samuel L. Jackson Nick Fury figure is pretty cool altogether but even the Ground Assault Drones are worth picking up just for reasons of a great custom option for them as seem here...

http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsaotome/JinsDangerousToys/BATHeavy.html

At first i was ressitant to the race change but it's really stuck and now I just can't imagine old fury without thinking of David Hasselhof!

I still don't accept the new Black Nick Fury over my fond old memories of Nick Fury and his Howling Commandos even pre-Avengers, pre-eye peatch era,

04504875-0fd9-4ee3-b61c-511c9b59d085.jpg

but the Jackson figure is just a cool addition to the collection. I'll make him something else. Hasselhoff and Nick Fury never cross my mind as being related in any size shape or form either...never! @haha@

• Like 1

I didn't take a picture yet, but i was playing around with my second Crossbones (originally intended for a Punisher custom) and put the Secret Wars Reed Richard head on it and took off the web gear looked pretty good (the skin color is slightly off). I'll put it back on and take a picture.