NEW THOR AND CAP LEGENDS SCALE

spidermanskrull

The fact that Loki is labeled "Comic Series" leads me to hope we'll see other comic versions of the Thor universe, hopefully Enchantress and Odin are near the top of that list. And if there is also a Comic Series for Captain America's movie line, we might get to see new Red Skull, HYDRA agents, USAgent, Captain Britain, or other supporting characters from the Captain America world.

It may seem like I'm dreaming, but more than $14.99 and I'm out (before I even got back in). Action figures continue to rise in price, and I might as well just wait for each of the Four Horsemen Fantastic Exclusives as I'll have at least a year to save up.

It may seem like I'm dreaming, but more than $14.99 and I'm out (before I even got back in). Action figures continue to rise in price, and I might as well just wait for each of the Four Horsemen Fantastic Exclusives as I'll have at least a year to save up.

Do yourself a favor and shop around some when you find a price you don't like.

I finally broke down and dropped 17.99 for an Iron Man at TRU. The next day I find both series' at HasbroToyshop for 10.99.

This is a Crazy-@$$ed hobby.

That's what I did, I picked up Titanium Man from HTS, and then Crimson Dynamo and Initiative War Machine from them as well @ $10.99. These should not be $17.99 at TRU, and I won't pay that when the time comes.

I don't wanna spend a fortune on a hunk o' plastic either, but to tell you the truth, I'm just glad we're getting the 6" scale back. I'll sweat the price later.

I'll agree with you on that. They make some kind of modern Guardians of the Galaxy set and I'm there, I don't care the price. The same thing with an Amadeus Cho or Warbound box set. But I won't be buying full waves unless the BAF is a must get for me (like Terrax).

Do yourself a favor and shop around some when you find a price you don't like.

I finally broke down and dropped 17.99 for an Iron Man at TRU. The next day I find both series' at HasbroToyshop for 10.99.

This is a Crazy-@$$ed hobby.

That's what I did, I picked up Titanium Man from HTS, and then Crimson Dynamo and Initiative War Machine from them as well @ $10.99. These should not be $17.99 at TRU, and I won't pay that when the time comes.

I wonder why HTS has them for so cheap... This is awesome...

I hope Cap and Thor have the maskless heads that were shown at NYC toyfar.

I am dying for these figures especially Cap. I just made a movie Dum Dum because I could no longer contain my excitement