Who's at work?

RockthePlank

Who posts from work? I know I do, I sit in front of a computer all day long here, so when I get home I really don't want to get online, so a majority of it is done here. Often I will write out replies in an email and copy and paste it to the page so I don't have it pulled up incase someone walks by. I couldn't imagine working in the office without the internet keeping me sane.

i post from work to. sometimes it gets boring around here and when my work is done then i chill a little bit and look up some news around the net. toynewsi is always my first stop. i can only post from work because my pc at home doesnt work anymore and i have no money to repair it lol. i am fine this way. no need for another pc at home right now. if i really have to go on the net then my future wife lets me on her laptop. specialy now when san diego news are coming in. it is always night when that happens where i live. of course i could see it the next morning but i am crazy and i need the info as soon as it hits or i cant sleep lol lol.

i guess technically i am since i work from home till i open my store

Glad to hear there is a "Son of Devil Bat" around! Yup back here at work again, and tonight I will be at my night job too, so, more TNI! More retrojunk.com! More failblog.org!

Seriously, my job should be wasting time online.

Thanks guys! Actually I have a ten-month-old "She Devil Bat" on my hands. (lol) She is the center of my universe, and I had no idea I would love fatherhood so much. It's been an absolute blast.

Technically, anytime I post for this year, I'm at work since I'm deployed. But, yeah, during work hours you'll see that's when I'm most active. The only thing about that is that the time difference means I'm usually posting when everyone is asleep. It's 2 AM here right now and I can't sleep, otherwise I'd be waiting a few more hours to start most of my posting.

Technically, anytime I post for this year, I'm at work since I'm deployed. But, yeah, during work hours you'll see that's when I'm most active. The only thing about that is that the time difference means I'm usually posting when everyone is asleep. It's 2 AM here right now and I can't sleep, otherwise I'd be waiting a few more hours to start most of my posting.

Where are you deployed at?

Where are you deployed at?

COP Garcia, Afghanistan. "The Best Little COP in all of Afghanistan." We actually have a sign that says that once you step off the LZ.

Toy news is kind of slow... I guess this is like the calm before the storm...

I feel like it was this way last year too. Nobody is saying or releasing any kind of anything. Can't wait for SDCC to get here, I want some toy news!

I feel like it was this way last year too. Nobody is saying or releasing any kind of anything. Can't wait for SDCC to get here, I want some toy news!

I wonder how much of a hit my wallet will take this year... LOL

I wonder how much of a hit my wallet will take this year... LOL

Dude I know what you mean, I am looking at around 150, and that is too much to spend, I'll need to trim it down. Two must have's: Lion-O and Stay Puft