TF Prime Toys

Nguyen_Dragon

Do we really need a leader class Bumblebee? I would like to see Megatron and Prime in that size instead

It's Bumblebee. Kids can only relate to Bumblebee. Kids only like Bumblebee. This is Michael Bay's true legacy for Transformers, Bumblebee.

Do we really need a leader class Bumblebee? I would like to see Megatron and Prime in that size instead

It's Bumblebee. Kids can only relate to Bumblebee. Kids only like Bumblebee. This is Michael Bay's true legacy for Transformers, Bumblebee.

But its not the kids that are paying for it

Leader class is more of an adult collector toy because they can afford more than a parent who has more then one child

Leader class is more of an adult collector toy because they can afford more than a parent who has more then one child

I disagree and I bet Hasbro would as well.

Anyway, someone came up with a fix for PRiD Bumblebee. It doesn't look that bad really, but the FE is still better IMO. Still, gives me hope for Hot Shot at least.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-feedback/534752-transformers-prime-revealers-bumblebee-14.html#post7207818

I disagree and I bet Hasbro would as well.

Anyway, someone came up with a fix for PRiD Bumblebee. It doesn't look that bad really, but the FE is still better IMO. Still, gives me hope for Hot Shot at least.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-feedback/534752-transformers-prime-revealers-bumblebee-14.html#post7207818

Somehow I knew you would...

think about it a mom has two boys .Do you think she is going to play favorites of who gets a leader class toy? She has to buy for them and have no money left for herself and with collectoers most of us don't have kids and are for ourselves when it comes to this sort of thing

If you have one child I can see it but I have 4 younger brothers .When I was a kid it would of been a miracle to had gotten something expensive for myself and my mother didn't play favorites

Of course there are situations like that. There are also situations that are the extreme opposite. I could point out all the video game consoles, games themselves and other expensive stuff parents buy their kids. Some friends of mine bought an ipad, an ipad for their three year old to play with.

A hypothetical doesn't prove anything... but this stuff is marketed to kids. It wouldn't have the weaponizer gimmicks if they were marketed to the segment that in general prefers accuracy to obtrusive gimmicks. The main line stuff is ALWAYS intended for kids.

Leader Prime

431671_271672932902908_146805978722938_669561_877853948_n.jpg

looks more simple than the other Leader class toys those were all movie style figures though

At the UK Toy Fair when these were revealed, they actually said making them a little simpler was intentional.

hmm I didn't read the UK toyfare reports really I just skimmed through them a bit since I knew the US toyfair would pretty much reveal the same stuff

I am getting highly pissed with our Targets.I have yet to see the deluxe Prime figures yet they have the Legions figures out in mass.Cliffjumper is the only one that interests me.Sense I have the Generations Wheeljack,I really have no need for the prime version.

Target's set date is the 26th so most stores won't have them out until then. If you want stuff now, I'd do a google search for their DPCI numbers and then use this link, replacing the last 9 numbers in the address bar with the number you're looking for. The format for the numbers is xxx-xx-xxxx.

http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile_fiats.jsp?dpci=087-06-0563

• 2 weeks later...

i may wait to see more leader class prime toys ... Do we have any idea the scale yet or what characters they will be doing ?.. All I know is I want a REALLY REALLY big size acurate bulkhead