TF Prime Toys

Nguyen_Dragon

I am still on the fence whether I want to complete this line... But WJ is a must...

I've lost some enthusiasm with some of them. The second voyager Prime doesn't look good. I'm still not even sure what his mechtech looking thing is suppoed to be. I'm gonna be preordering the first edition voyagers pretty soon it looks like.

that voyager Megatron is a pass the face on him looks terrible and it suffers from the mech tech weapon gimmick where it doesn't lock into place

I want them all but why aren't most of the items out yet?

One word... DOTM...

Frac...Let me guess those fracking peg warmers are sitting there and they won't put out the Prime line till they sell @grumpy@

that's it in a nutshell my Zellers has yet to get Prime figures because most of the DOTM crap isn't selling

that's it in a nutshell my Zellers has yet to get Prime figures because most of the DOTM crap isn't selling

Or we could go with the real reason, which is that the line isn't scheduled to come out until later...

Either way, with the movie trilogy line spinning out from the DotM line, PRiD was not being affected by Dotm at all. Plus most places cleared out most of their stock over Christmas anyway, although ymmv.

Or we could go with the real reason, which is that the line isn't scheduled to come out until later...

Either way, with the movie trilogy line spinning out from the DotM line, PRiD was not being affected by Dotm at all. Plus most places cleared out most of their stock over Christmas anyway, although ymmv.

So what is the official date?... TOYSRUS and HTS has PRIME on their website so I am assuming they are supposed to be out... Its kind of odd if they are delaying it for everyone else especially since the show been running for a while...

So what is the official date?... TOYSRUS and HTS has PRIME on their website so I am assuming they are supposed to be out... Its kind of odd if they are delaying it for everyone else especially since the show been running for a while...

I would like to know too .The only place that had the first wave the so called preview figures was TRU How come the other stores don't have this?

BBTS mentioned way back when they started pre-orders for the First Editions that they would NOT be hitting most brick and mortar stores. The wording used was that they would be going to specialty stores, which apparently includes TRU. When the MAIN LINE for Prime, i.e. NOT the first editions were revealed, we were told March. It's very doubtful there will be a street date for the line so it won't be a specific day that every one has them.

BBTS mentioned way back when they started pre-orders for the First Editions that they would NOT be hitting most brick and mortar stores. The wording used was that they would be going to specialty stores, which apparently includes TRU. When the MAIN LINE for Prime, i.e. NOT the first editions were revealed, we were told March. It's very doubtful there will be a street date for the line so it won't be a specific day that every one has them.

If what you say is true... This is an odd way of doing business... DOTM is done (unless they trying to milk the line even more)... There is a few Generations figures scattered among the movie stuff... Why wait until March?... That is a long time from now...

Too many factors we are unaware of. It could be they set a later date to make sure they had enough time to produce them. Who knows. Jan-March are the slowest shopping days of the year. If a delayed release means the first waves sell a little better, thats ok with me. Doesn't really explain why they are out in the UK already though.

Its also worth nothing that they could show up before March. Wouldn't be the first time toys were released before a predicted date.

To that point, Target set date for Prime is apparently on the 26th of February, not too far from what we were told.

Well in a way thats a good thing because I have the Voltron sub and March is an "off" month for it leaving me with some extra money to grab these

that voyager Megatron is a pass the face on him looks terrible and it suffers from the mech tech weapon gimmick where it doesn't lock into place

As an update to the bolded part, it doesn't need to lock in place. According to some folks who already have Megatron, the blades can be manually moved into position without triggering the mechanism to move them; if moved manually they do not spring back into place. I'd be careful doing it though.

Looks like the RiD line is officially out, according to TFW2005.com. It's been spotted in California and Missouri. I swear I've had funds on reserve forever for these figures and as soon as I decide to spend it on some other things they come out.

The RID line? Do you me the Prime line? RID was ten years ago

Looks like the RiD line is officially out, according to TFW2005.com. It's been spotted in California and Missouri. I swear I've had funds on reserve forever for these figures and as soon as I decide to spend it on some other things they come out.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/transformers-prime-robots-in-disguise-deluxe-bumblebee-inpackage-image/23479/

RID is also used for PRIME...

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/transformers-prime-robots-in-disguise-deluxe-bumblebee-inpackage-image/23479/

Isn't that the Japanese Packaging? Last time I looked the american packaging is blue

Isn't that the Japanese Packaging? Last time I looked the american packaging is blue

You might be right... I thought maybe the blue packaging is first edition... I hear a lot of people calling this line RID...