TF Prime Toys

Nguyen_Dragon

I'm sooo a newbie when it comes to TF'S toys and action figures but i have decided to start picking up a few to add to my overall toy collection.I'm already a little disappointed with the fact that the TF's Prime line have no Autobot/Decepticon insignias on the figures!What the freak!Here i am all excited about my Wheeljack figure only to find out that he has no Autobot badge anywhere :( I'm pretty sure this has been brought up before so forgive me If i'm a little late with this but man,I found this to be pretty ridiculous.It sucks because the molds from this line are all pretty awesome but I can't buy a TF figure that doesn't have their corresponding badge.Luckily I haven't opened it yet so back to Wal-Mart he goes!

Me to Mr. Captain, I also have no more information about TF's toys. That's why I came here, I hope that I will get some knowledge about TF's toys here.

I'm sooo a newbie when it comes to TF'S toys and action figures but i have decided to start picking up a few to add to my overall toy collection.I'm already a little disappointed with the fact that the TF's Prime line have no Autobot/Decepticon insignias on the figures!What the freak!Here i am all excited about my Wheeljack figure only to find out that he has no Autobot badge anywhere :( I'm pretty sure this has been brought up before so forgive me If i'm a little late with this but man,I found this to be pretty ridiculous.It sucks because the molds from this line are all pretty awesome but I can't buy a TF figure that doesn't have their corresponding badge.Luckily I haven't opened it yet so back to Wal-Mart he goes!

Me to Mr. Captain, I also have no more information about TF's toys. That's why I came here, I hope that I will get some knowledge about TF's toys here.

Like what for instance? Pictures ,info?

TF's Prime line have no Autobot/Decepticon insignias on the figures!What the freak!Here i am all excited about my Wheeljack figure only to find out that he has no Autobot badge anywhere

Say what? TF Prime has no insignia, I didn't know that. Next time when I'm at TRU, I'll pay much more attention. TF Insignia is what it separates between TFs and other robots/mechs.

In another story, I didn't realize TTomy AM figures now come with sticker. I understand G1 and Reissue figures have stickers, but come on....that's the 80s. I saw the review AM13 Knock Out, didn't really like how it looks with the stickers. The car headlight and tail-light are stickers, totally lazy and looks lame. I don't have much issue with sticker, but at least make the car headlight looks real like gave a clear plastic or something, not sticker.

I've only got Skywarp from TakaraTomy so far, but I don't really mind the stickers so much. They're shiny, metallic style, and look pretty cool once applied. Hasbro's Knock Out is really lacking in paint aps... I mean, the taillights and rear window aren't painted at all. At least the stickers give you an option to add some more detail, even if it's not a perfect solution.

Cyberverse Prime Umagnus looks awesome!

Too bad, Animated UMagnus isn't too happy with another imposter trying to carry his hammer legacy into another TF Line:

magnuscyberverseprime8.jpg

He still can be G1:

magnuscyberverseprime9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got around opening my Wheeljack when I got Dr Wu's faceplate upgrade last Saturday. Also bought the recast Optimus blasters in silver.

post-31054-0-25522400-1343092659_thumb.jpg

post-31054-0-58326300-1343092677_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

1343092688[/url]' post='16767723']

Finally got around opening my Wheeljack when I got Dr Wu's faceplate upgrade last Saturday. Also bought the recast Optimus blasters in silver.

That looks good! I wanna try to get those.

• 1 month later...

It seems Hasbro has gone back ten years with Rumble and given him that stupid Armada look

Kupp is ok

See now why can't hasbro do this ...

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.bigbadtoy...570&mode=retail

Thundercracker Exclusive is up for preorder at BBTS...

Thanks for the heads up. Hope the price goes down to their regular deluxe AM price of 29.99-37.99.

http://www.bigbadtoy...570&mode=retail

Thundercracker Exclusive is up for preorder at BBTS...

Thanks for the heads up. Hope the price goes down to their regular deluxe AM price of 29.99-37.99.

Highly doubtful. They are Japanese store exclusives so BBTS has to go through an extra hoop to get them, which means extra costs. I think it's likely however that other online stores with have them for around $52, like Terrorcon Bumblebee is at Captured Prey and TFSource.

Cyberverse Prime Umagnus looks awesome!

magnuscyberverseprime9.jpg

Is that a Legends Sideswipe?

That looks like the WST version...

I didn't know there was such a version

They are unofficial products...

Oh, no, this one is the official one by Takara. The unofficial one comes with the shoulder canon, the real one doesn't.

• 2 weeks later...