TF Prime Toys

Nguyen_Dragon

I thought that we were going to see Jack,Miko and Raf as little figurines? What happened ?

they were released with the gift set Optimus vs Megatron

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Megatron_%28Prime%29#Prime:_First_Edition

I seen a video of it but I was led to believe these were going to be in three packs on store shelves

Where is the welcome to last month man gif when I need him?

The three pack with the kids was part of the FE line that was cancelled in the US.

Some online retailers recently put up some pre-orders for them though but I wouldn't expect to see that at TRU or anything. If you really want them I would put in a pre-order somewhere or ask a Canadian if there are still some at his/her TRU.

I am more excited about soundwave & soundblaster my self ...

Where is the welcome to last month man gif when I need him?

The three pack with the kids was part of the FE line that was cancelled in the US.

Some online retailers recently put up some pre-orders for them though but I wouldn't expect to see that at TRU or anything. If you really want them I would put in a pre-order somewhere or ask a Canadian if there are still some at his/her TRU.

I know that i saw it a while ago the human pack I could take a look if your willing to pay the shipping

No one's talking about Kup and Rumble? =)

hstPf.jpg

9Ikfw.jpg

^Is it me, or is there some Perfect Effect influence there?

http://tformers.com/transformers-official-views-of-transformers-prime/17597/news.html

OOOHH I like these I didn't know about Ruble though

Rumble reminds me of Gaiking from the Shogun Warriors with the face on his chest

I absolutely LOVE that Kup!! I didn't know he was going to be on Prime. That's awesome. Hopefully Hot Rod won't be far behind. I can definitely see the movie Ironhide influences though, curiously enough. Kup is just one of my all-time favorite Transformers characters.

I absolutely LOVE that Kup!! I didn't know he was going to be on Prime. That's awesome. Hopefully Hot Rod won't be far behind. I can definitely see the movie Ironhide influences though, curiously enough. Kup is just one of my all-time favorite Transformers characters.

I hope if there is a Hot rod that he doesn't become Rodimus Prime..I would like to see a story where Hot Rod is is Hot Rod for a good while then have him become a Prime later

I can definitely see the movie Ironhide influences though, curiously enough.

Considering that Kup is based on the pre-existing Ironhide design, its pretty intentional.

Your sarcasm is duly noted. @smilepunch@

I hope if there is a Hot rod that he doesn't become Rodimus Prime..I would like to see a story where Hot Rod is is Hot Rod for a good while then have him become a Prime later

Yes...as much as I love Rodimus Prime, I too would like to see Hot Rod remain Hot Rod for an extended time. He's plenty interesting enough without becoming the next Prime.

I actually wasn't being sarcastic.

Oh and please use the multiquote button if you're going to quote more than one person instead of making two separate posts.

Oh please...I don't use the multi quote that sucker never works for me

I actually wasn't being sarcastic.

Oh and please use the multiquote button if you're going to quote more than one person instead of making two separate posts.

Sorry, my bad...if you weren't being a smart-alleck, I didn't mean to accuse you of something you're not guilty of.

And Agent Adam, I'm glad to know there's a multi-quote button. I've always hated posting multiple times in order to quote more than one person. Where is it and how do I use it?

P.S. Thanks for combining my posts!

Probably not using it right then. I wasn't for a long time actually. Tag the post with multipost then hit the regular reply button. Works like a charm.

Sorry, my bad...if you weren't being a smart-alleck, I didn't mean to accuse you of something you're not guilty of.

And Agent Adam, I'm glad to know there's a multi-quote button. I've always hated posting multiple times in order to quote more than one person. Where is it and how do I use it?

No worries! I honestly thought you didn't know.

See above for the multiquote thing. Its right next to the reply button on any post.

Probably not using it right then. I wasn't for a long time actually. Tag the post with multipost then hit the regular reply button. Works like a charm.

No worries! I honestly thought you didn't know.

See above for the multiquote thing. Its right next to the reply button on any post.

Good...and I really didn't know. (lol) Thanks for the heads-up on the multi-quote button.

I thought that we were going to see Jack,Miko and Raf as little figurines? What happened ?

I seen a video of it but I was led to believe these were going to be in three packs on store shelves

I went ahead and preordered mine at BBTS... The price isn't too bad...

What? There is a three pack of them?

What? There is a three pack of them?

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS21018&mode=retail

It was part of this set... BBTS supposedly was able to get some in... It looks like preorder is sold out now though...