10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Star Wars

Wheeljack35

Star Wars. It's part of our culture. A crucial feature of our lives, like an energy field that binds all living things together. You may think you know everything about this rich universe — but there's always more to learn.

The history of Star Wars, both in the universe and behind the scenes, is such a rich tapestry that there's a nearly endless supply of weird facts. With that in mind, here are ten things that you probably didn't know about Star Wars.

Yep...I buy and read the Star Wars Insider magazine religiously, so that's probably why I already knew most of that stuff. I know...I'm a Star Wars nerd. (lol)

If you want I have a forum on Jedi Insider called Lost Star Wars where I have posted some things about the movies and unproduced toys.I haven't put anything up in a while because nobody looks anymore

hahaha I remeber Ooola's wardrobe malfunction very well I had the original tapes till I was 14 never really payed attention to it until then and once I payed attention I laughed my ass off just imagining the actress saying in her mind oops in a really cartoony voice @loll@ I'm also glad 2 didn't happen I like the Apocalypse now movie but I like Starwars awhole lot more

• 3 weeks later...

wow, very interesting stuff. I had no idea my favorite author wrote any star wars books... that's sad. I really only knew 2 of the 10, and I thought i was a decent Star Wars fan.

Yeah, I thought I was more knowledgeable, too. I only knew 4, 5, and 6. I imagine I should've known 10, since Lucas would've HAD to sign off on that one.

• 3 weeks later...

"Bonus fact: George Lucas considered revealing that Darth Vader and Boba Fett were brothers in the prequels, but decided that was "too hokey.""

...So he went with Jar-Jar instead! @loll@

hmmm I wish he chose neither boththose ideas are nosiating