How much is a full dcuc collection worth?

TigerKnee

I'm slowly losing interest and thinking about unloading my collection. I have them all from wave one to wave 16 sans the regular allstar rereleases. Green lantern classics and Public Enemies too. Just want to get some ideas from you guys.

All I know is you can sell wave 8 for a quite a bit because Hawkgirl and Gentleman Ghost were rare. And a lot of people missed parts to complete Giganta. I'm not sure how much the other waves can sell.

If you are letting go an entire collection that means it's for people that haven't collect DCUC but now wants to. Don't thinkg there's a lot of people that haven't start but want to.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind getting some of the older pieces that I'm missing. :)

But yeah, the money figures are:

Wave 3

Naked Cheetah

Gentleman Ghost

Penguin

Black Adam

Azrael Batgirl 2 pack

Orion Lightray 2 pack

SDCC stuff

Off the top of my head.

I just sold my entire loose DCUC collection. I did pretty good. It was a major pain to list each figure. It probably took me about a month to sell the entire collection. The CnC figures should get you a good amount of money, you are going to take a hit on the lesser wanted figures. If you sell them individually you should do okay. Heck if you can get someone to buy your whole collection at once it would be even better. You won't get much for Gentleman Ghost unless the Giganta CnC piece comes with him.

text tell me how much you want for them

Well i'm sure most will tell you a collection is worth exactly as much someone is willing to pay for it.

I'm on the bubble myself about selling half of my collection (marvel, dc, imports). Being one who bought two sets to keep one carded i just dont have the room anymore.

I was going to start with my ML stuff first though considering i'm still fond of dcuc's production.

My intentions when i sell my recent toy stuff is just to try to get my money back. If thats your intention too i'd probably tell you to sell the rarer carded pieces first

(GG, variant sinestro and other variants), then try to sell the remaining figures at current retail, then sell the leftover at a lower price whos loss is made up by the 'profit'

you made on the rarer pieces.

i can pay cash for all of it lol plus you know where i live

Wow, really? Rough count, I think theres about 200 unique figures so that puts it at more than 10 bucks a figure.

--Prime2099, you happen to have the link to that listing? or remember if the lot included dcsuperheroes figures or just dc universe figs.

Wow, really? Rough count, I think theres about 200 unique figures so that puts it at more than 10 bucks a figure.

--Prime2099, you happen to have the link to that listing? or remember if the lot included dcsuperheroes figures or just dc universe figs.

Here's Prime2099 topic on that collection

http://forums.toynew...owtopic=2080350