Cheap Joes at Marshalls

CaptainPowerWasher

So i go to Marshalls to exchange a shirt that i had received on fathers day .My intentions were to leave Marshalls with a different shirt and instead i found myself waiting in line holding GI JOE ROC Red Fang Ninja,Cobra Commander and a Wallace "Ripcord" Weems.The Red Fang Ninja and Cobra Commander were $3.99 and the Ripcord figure was $3.00.I couldn't pass it up!I have been to two Marshalls already and found a surplus of Joes on clearance.If you have a Marshalls nearby it may be worth checking out.

Didn't know Kama was that scarce when I got mine. There were several more on the racks back then, and they were on a special 50% off clearance. Becuase of the number I saw, I didn't think they were scarce and passed on picking more up. Wish I could have picked them up for you guys back then.

i had forgotten about that Kamakura figure, I remember wanting one badly when it came out took a look at amazon and ebay 36 was the cheapest one. not wanting to pay that for a Storm Shadow repaint.

http://www.amazon.com/Movie-Action-Figure-Kamakura-Apprentice/dp/B002ZL049E/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1309876237&sr=1-1

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l2736&_nkw=GI+Joe+Rise+Of+Cobra+ROC+KAMAKURA

Well I never had heard of anyone finding Kamakura at one! So that is news to me. My Ross's and TJ Maxx's got a tone of the figs too. I found 3 clear Wraith's at my TJ MAxx alone too.

Draven

Well just checked out that Marshalls and no sign of Kamakura.They did have a couple Charbroils and a ton of other figures,i picked up a dessert ambush Duke.

Dude that wave showed up like 5 or 6 months ago. Any kamakuras they MAY have had are loooong gone.