XHAIRS JOE ROOM UPDATE

xhairs

ok all here is a update to my joe room still got a few things to do but for the most part its done ok all here is a update to my room now that she is gone still got a few things to do but for the most part its done now 99% of the joes are my customs

to see the old check here

http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll68/XHAIRS_photos/JOE%20ROOM%20PC%20DESK/

joeroomupdate001.jpg

joeroomupdate002.jpg

joeroomupdate003.jpg

joeroomupdate004.jpg

great job man.gives me some ideas wish my man cave was as organized but i dont get to much time most of it is taking care of my fam and cleaning up after the kids.

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty cool display.

How did you hang the air vehicles from your ceiling? Did you use pushpins or eye-hooks? I've always wanted to display some of my stuff (like my vintage Night Raven) like this, but have visions of walking into my toy room and finding it laying on the floor, broke into pieces. @lol@

Pretty cool display.

How did you hang the air vehicles from your ceiling? Did you use pushpins or eye-hooks? I've always wanted to display some of my stuff (like my vintage Night Raven) like this, but have visions of walking into my toy room and finding it laying on the floor, broke into pieces. @lol@

thanks man and i use eye-hooks and fishing line. i had that fear too but the fishing line& eye hooks work great.

Finally got to check this out on a computer that doesn't block out photobucket pics. Nice set up you have there. I wish I had a room. Right now I have a closet. Granted it's a fairly large walk in closet, but it's no room. I'm going to have to show my wife these pics so she can see that my collection really isn't as large as she thinks it is.

Finally got to check this out on a computer that doesn't block out photobucket pics. Nice set up you have there. I wish I had a room. Right now I have a closet. Granted it's a fairly large walk in closet, but it's no room. I'm going to have to show my wife these pics so she can see that my collection really isn't as large as she thinks it is.

thanks man and lol nice i hope she buys it. as every guy needs a toy room.

I think what's cool about each person's set up is that it tells you a lot about the person that made it. You can tell xhairs likes customs because he has a ton of them in his displays. You can also tell he's a hands on guy with his stuff because they're not set up still MOC or in statue like poses. The figures are telling a story. Those are the displays I like personally. I like looking at others too, but if it's all boxed up or just set up in statue like formations by year or whatever, that just doesn't do it for me. I wanna see some action out of our action figures.

Great set up man. Don't sell yourself short. I would have more fun in your toy room than in Dan's. No offense to Dan, MOC just isn't my thing. Both rooms still look awesome and really show two different views on collecting, and how diverse we all are. I love it.