Tom Hanks Comments That 'Toy Story 4' Is Being Worked On

Wheeljack35

http://enewsi.com/movies/190-20462.html

Tom Hanks Comments That 'Toy Story 4' Is Being Worked On

Reported by Outsiders

Bleeding Cool is reporting that Tom Hanks appeared on the BBC’s Breakfast News in an interview for his new movie, "Larry Crowne." During the interview, it was asked of him if there will be a "Toy Story 4?"

Hanks replied with: "I think there will be yeah. Yeah, yeah. They’re working on it now."

This comes as a surprise since Pixar has said that "Toy Story 3" would be the last movie of the franchise. Pixar would make shorts with the characters but no longer full-length feature films. Well, maybe since the last movie made tons of money and was nominated for a few oscars that Pixar felt the characters have one more movie left in them?

never saw the third one the second one a let down despite the first one being one of my favourite movies as a kid literally wore the tape out

I think this will end when they are giving to Andy's kids

Didn't Andy give them to that little girl?

I leaned over to my wife when he was doing that and I told her "yeah... I'll never get rid of my old toys. I want to be buried with my ninja turtles"

I think this will end when they are giving to Andy's kids

Didn't Andy give them to that little girl?

I leaned over to my wife when he was doing that and I told her "yeah... I'll never get rid of my old toys. I want to be buried with my ninja turtles"

Yeah but I have a feeling when she is older she will give them back to Andy for his kids

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I keep saying they shouldn't be making these sequels, and then they turn out to be pretty decent, unlike Cars 2. I'm pretty sure that franchise is dead now.

But as long as these things are making money, they're not going to stop making them. And to Pixar's credit, they have at least given us some new properties inbetween money hungry sequels.

I'm sure they could no problem. The last one really surprised me. I was expecting the worse, and got a really great movie. I remember back when they were talking about Toy Story 2, and Disney wanted to do a straight to DVD release like most of their sequels at the time, but Pixar stood their ground and a pretty decent movie was made, and brought Disney big bucks.

Toy Story 4: The Search for Even More Money.

followed by Toy Story 5: now it's just getting sad

Then Toy Story 6: How are we not broken yet.

and then toy story 7: we're not even trying anymore but what the hell people will go see it

I've loved all three Toy Story movies and would love more. However, I would like to see Pixar get permission to do more toy properties/characters. They've done Mattel and Fisher Price characters, among others, but how cool would it be to see Hasbro toys, like G.I. Joe and Transformers? It would be some cool cross-promotion for the live-action properties, and...aw heck, it would just flat-out be cool. (lol)

I'm sure "Toy Story" could be a weekly CGI show with knock off voices for Woody and Buzz, there are tons of stories that can be had here. They can keep making them as long as they want, as long as it doesn't come off as trying too hard and they saturate the market (see Shrek)

I've loved all three Toy Story movies and would love more. However, I would like to see Pixar get permission to do more toy properties/characters. They've done Mattel and Fisher Price characters, among others, but how cool would it be to see Hasbro toys, like G.I. Joe and Transformers? It would be some cool cross-promotion for the live-action properties, and...aw heck, it would just flat-out be cool. (lol)

And it would probably be a better Transformers movie than the three that we got.

Don't forget -

Toy Story 7: Vintage Toys on Ebay

And it would probably be a better Transformers movie than the three that we got.

(lol) You're probably right!

Don't forget -

Toy Story 7: Vintage Toys on Ebay

Toy Story 8 getting thrown away

• 2 weeks later...