Bane CNC looks weird

Flounnderr

Hey everyone,

I completed my Bane CNC today, is it just me or does he look weird. He looks kinda like a block. There's something weird about his waist like he's missing hips or something. Maybe the crotch is too high or Maybe his legs are too long. And his head is way small on that body.

I think the parts by themselves are sculpted fine, but the proportions seem to be off kilter here, Does anyone else notice this? The DCD Bane looks much better just lacks all the articulation.

regards

Joshua

Hey everyone,

I completed my Bane CNC today, is it just me or does he look weird. He looks kinda like a block. There's something weird about his waist like he's missing hips or something. Maybe the crotch is too high or Maybe his legs are too long. And his head is way small on that body.

I think the parts by themselves are sculpted fine, but the proportions seem to be off kilter here, Does anyone else notice this? The DCD Bane looks much better just lacks all the articulation.

regards

Joshua

The base for CnC Bane was originally used for Desparo/Lobo

Hey everyone,

regards

Joshua

The base for CnC Bane was originally used for Desparo/Lobo

Yeah I know that, I didn't like Despero either. I have lobo but never took him out of the package but his head is more proportionate than Bane's. It's just a pinhead and there really is something wrong with his waist, it's like his legs come out of his lower abs.

Its probably just your taste, cause you didnt like Depero either. Personally I think that Bane looks awesome. When hes doing a wide stance, I can see how his hips and such can look weird, but to me its a great Bane.

I knowest with my Bane one of his left fist was smaller then the other one other then that I really can't say for sure.