The Avengers have Assembled

jahue

The pic doesn't work, guess it has already been removed

No. It's there. You just have to give it time to load.

Saw it a couple days ago. Looks ok, no real difference in Widow or Thor. Cap's looks a little bit different, not sure if it's better or not as his current movie one has really grown on me. IM looks a bit different but still the same. I would like to see an actual pic instead of this marketing illustration.

Looks more like the cover for a video game based on the movie.

cap's costume definitely looks better than the first movie look. I don't really like the costume he is wearing now for the movie. I don't like Hawkeye's look at all. And I wish Thor looked better

Iron Man looks like a real colored war-machine (whom i still can't figure why he isn't in this movie! why introduce him at all then?)

Cap looks a little better, still can't wait to see how this turns out.

Iron Man looks like a real colored war-machine (whom i still can't figure why he isn't in this movie! why introduce him at all then?)

One more action figure to sell....:)

Do you not think even if the costumes were the same Hasbro wouldn't release figures of the movie. It's Hasbro after all.lol

Do you not think even if the costumes were the same Hasbro wouldn't release figures of the movie. It's Hasbro after all.lol

Then where's X-Men First Class??? :)

Cap looks a little better, still can't wait to see how this turns out.

I was thinking the same thing about Iron Man. Especially since in IM2 they said Tony was off the team. Plus the reactor is round and not a triangle.

Then where's X-Men First Class??? :)

They're gonna be in the Marvel Legends relaunch slowly creeping up in the waves.

Am I the only one here that collects the Hot Toys figures? I'm looking forward to see their Avengers line.

You're not the only one. Iron Man and War Machine are patiently waiting with Thor arriving in the next few weeks.

Am I the only one here that collects the Hot Toys figures? I'm looking forward to see their Avengers line.

You're not the only one. Iron Man and War Machine are patiently waiting with Thor arriving in the next few weeks.

I don't have the cash for those figures, but they are awesome looking. I would love to see a pic of the whole avenger lot. Do you think they will tackle Hulk?