DC Universe - Wave 17 and 18 hitting now???

Superpowers1980

I got my wave 17 today and I am pleased with the wave overall. A couple of things that I wish they would have done is put the wires in the Anti-Monitor's cape like they did with Trigon and given Scarecrow a yellow lantern like the one that came with Sinestro. I can't wait to get Wave 18 next week.

The lantern Scarecrow comes with is actually accurate.

Well my order for wave 18 has been ship so I should get Black Valcan and El Dorado sometime next week.

I have to say that I really don't like the cloth cape. All those wrinkles make it look like Anti-Monitor needs to make a trip to the laundromat. Beautiful figure otherwise.

I'm not a huge fan of it either. Would've been awesome if it was Trigun's cape, but purple.

Thanks, Ironspiderman, for the pics. Doesn't look like it'll look too nice on my Darkseid....

You're welcome, and yeah. It might look a little off on Darkseid.

I just received my DCUC 17 wave, only keeping Wonder Woman, both Hal Jordans, Scarecrow, Atom. Luthor is the worst figure I've ever gotten, loose joints, completely gummy. Flash is okay but I like my custom overall.

DCUniverseClassicsWave17-26.jpg

DCUniverseClassicsWave17-BlackLanternHalJordanWhiteLanternHalJordan-3.jpg

DCUniverseClassicsWave17-BlueLanternFlash-30.jpg

DCUniverseClassicsWave17-IndigoLanternAtom-29.jpg

DCUniverseClassicsWave17-OrangeLanternLexLuthor-33.jpg

DCUniverseClassicsWave17-StarSapphireWonderWoman-66.jpg

DCUniverseClassicsWave17-WhiteLanternHalJordan-27.jpg

I just got my wave 17 Black Lantern Hal will post pictures tomorrow when my wave 18 Black Valcan & El Dorado comes tomorrow to show them all at once.

Well I recive two out of my three figures today. Don't know what happen to my El Dorado he should of came the sametime that my Black Vulcan did send they both where ship on the same day from BBTS. So anyways here are photos of Black Lantern Hal that I got yesturday and Black Vulcan today.

blackHal.jpg

BlackVulcan.jpg

Here is one that I did for fun. I use a green lantern power that I got from the Hal and Sinestro two pack.

HalvsVulcan.jpg

Here is what my second shelf looks like as of right now.

100_5019.jpg

wave 17 is so great. i love them all. since wave 18 arrived i will get my pile of loot from bbts soon. i ordered golden age joker and the batman legacy 2packs and captain boomerang. cant wait to get these. not realy digging wave 18 because i am more for modern versions of characters but great wave anyway.

I finally got my El Dorado today I guess my UPS didn't see it in there truck so I finally got him. I wanted to have him with his cape in front of him like how he dose on the show but send it is not cloth and hard I couldn't do it. So I just got his left hand in the back of his cape as if he was about to bring it in front of him.

ElDorado.jpg

This is the way I wanted El Dorado to look.

ElDorado2.jpg

But like I said I couldn't cause of it beening hard.