DC Universe - Wave 17 and 18 hitting now???

Superpowers1980

Wow!! What a pile of crap!! Worst wave of modern comic figsin 6 inch scale ever!! Scarecrow and Atom are cool but the rest are really really some bad hardcore poop! @loll@ Yes I have them in hand and wish I did not.... most will be hidden on my shelves!

Draven

Wow!! What a pile of crap!! Worst wave of modern comic figsin 6 inch scale ever!! Scarecrow and Atom are cool but the rest are really really some bad hardcore poop! @loll@ Yes I have them in hand and wish I did not.... most will be hidden on my shelves!

Draven

I'm a fan of this wave. I wouldnt call it the worse modern wave ever, but its not the best. Scarecrow is awesome, but Atom is my least favorite in the entire wave. He went straight to the back and the others are pretty close up. I'm still glad I own them and thats all that really matters.

my wave came today, and i like every figure. @ironspiderman: i see youre into DC pretty tough, now. lol

Haha yeah I am. In the picture at the top you can still see some of my Marvel figs, but I've been showing my love to DC a lot lately :D

Hate the story line, hate the figs, so yeah to me its the worst modern 6 inch comic wave ever! Im not alone in my thinking clearly, but more power to anyone who likes the wave!

Draven

Hate the story line, hate the figs, so yeah to me its the worst modern 6 inch comic wave ever! Im not alone in my thinking clearly, but more power to anyone who likes the wave!

Draven

you knew that you hated the story, and you also knew what the figures were based off of when you decided to ordered them. you also knew what almost every figure was like before you bought them, seeing that you probably have/had classic flash(same fig just repainted), hal jordan(same figs with new expressions and decos), star sapphire wonder woman(same as carol with a WW head), lex luthor( basically the same dcsh fig with a tweeked suit molded in clear plastic and a different head). the only new figs are basically scarecrow and the atom, so you did it to yourself. i dont see the point in complaining about them, now.

you knew that you hated the story, and you also knew what the figures were based off of when you decided to ordered them. you also knew what almost every figure was like before you bought them, seeing that you probably have/had classic flash(same fig just repainted), hal jordan(same figs with new expressions and decos), star sapphire wonder woman(same as carol with a WW head), lex luthor( basically the same dcsh fig with a tweeked suit molded in clear plastic and a different head). the only new figs are basically scarecrow and the atom, so you did it to yourself. i dont see the point in complaining about them, now.
He probably just wanted to build the Anti-Monitor. Also, there are a few corrections I'd like to offer.

BL Flash has different hands from the original. His left hand is open to hold the lantern, and his right hand has a blue power ring sculpted on it.

SS Wonder Woman is almost entirely new; her torso features the latest mid-torso articulation (a ball jointed abdomen in lieu of a swivel waist and ab crunch). Also, she has an open hand to hold her lantern, which Carol did not even include.

Finally, OL Lex Luthor is a heavy retool from the DCSH toy. The torso armor is entirely unique and much less prohibitive of the articulation.

-Larry "Devil's Advocate" Koopa

He probably just wanted to build the Anti-Monitor. Also, there are a few corrections I'd like to offer.

BL Flash has different hands from the original. His left hand is open to hold the lantern, and his right hand has a blue power ring sculpted on it.

SS Wonder Woman is almost entirely new; her torso features the latest mid-torso articulation (a ball jointed abdomen in lieu of a swivel waist and ab crunch). Also, she has an open hand to hold her lantern, which Carol did not even include.

Finally, OL Lex Luthor is a heavy retool from the DCSH toy. The torso armor is entirely unique and much less prohibitive of the articulation.

-Larry "Devil's Advocate" Koopa

wow. a few open hands and some extra accessories wouldnt make him dislike a figure. the carol and WW figures are exactly the same except for some minor tooling. an open hand, a few molded costume parts dont change that. and theres nothing "heavy" about lex's retooling. his arms, lower torso, and legs are EXACTLY the same as the old dcsh version. hell thats 75-80% of the fig....hardly a heavy retool by any standards.

Because its my right to complain about such a dumbass move by Mattel!! Most seem to agree if you read the boards!! This wave is a hirrible idea!! If it ever hits in mass numbers it will linger more than any other wave ever imo. Larry is right I got it for Anti Monitar! He was a must! Plus the Atom can be a sword Atom so that is passable! There is NO reason we shoul get some of these figs before others, Scarecrow as YL yet not a real Scarecrow.... yeah epic fail Matty.....I can go on and on and on. The whole every person gets a ring is just damn stupid. I used to love Green Lantern when it was just Green and not ever shade of poop under the rainbow! @loll@ Now i will say the figs imo would have been much more tolerated if they were GL wave 3 or even just spread out over a few waves and not all one wave! Its my opinion and I said you Pooda or anyone had their right to have their own! But I refuse to be a Matty suck up anymore, was for almost 16 waves! They need to fix things and fast or I will be gone like many others are saying too! Start giving us the figs we want and stop the bad quality too! Thank God at least Hasbro has ML headed back, I know we won't have quality problems like we do with Matty there. There I am done, I will not say any more on the subject. Call me out and I will reply! ;)

Draven

Because its my right to complain about such a dumbass move by Mattel!! Most seem to agree if you read the boards!! This wave is a hirrible idea!! If it ever hits in mass numbers it will linger more than any other wave ever imo. Larry is right I got it for Anti Monitar! He was a must! Plus the Atom can be a sword Atom so that is passable! There is NO reason we shoul get some of these figs before others, Scarecrow as YL yet not a real Scarecrow.... yeah epic fail Matty.....I can go on and on and on. The whole every person gets a ring is just damn stupid. I used to love Green Lantern when it was just Green and not ever shade of poop under the rainbow! @loll@ Now i will say the figs imo would have been much more tolerated if they were GL wave 3 or even just spread out over a few waves and not all one wave! Its my opinion and I said you Pooda or anyone had their right to have their own! But I refuse to be a Matty suck up anymore, was for almost 16 waves! They need to fix things and fast or I will be gone like many others are saying too! Start giving us the figs we want and stop the bad quality too! Thank God at least Hasbro has ML headed back, I know we won't have quality problems like we do with Matty there. There I am done, I will not say any more on the subject. Call me out and I will reply! ;)

Draven

well, i was under the impression that you were excited to get them, seeing that your fwoosh post seemed opposite of your current...dont be so touchy, brugh.....daaaang.

Re: DCUC Wave 17 Discussion | First Look pg 165

icon_post_target.gifby Draven79 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:15 am

My wave 17 will be here Friday.... yay.... I can't contain my excitement....

Draven

just a misunderstanding. but, hey...to each their own. wanna get rid of any of the figs? PM me, bruh!

Oh it was a friendly call out! I was not mad or anything at you Pooda! Just expressing my anger towards the wave! That is why I said its cool if you or anyone else feels differently! That was sarcasim at Fwoosh, a few missed that point! @loll@

Draven

I have Luthor but need the rest hope they hit the stores soon. My Target is out of DCU for the last month now. I really don't see my Wal-Mart getting these or 18 even though they are sopost to get 18 before anyone else dose. My Wal-Mart is still stuck with the 10 they've had send wave 14 came out. What my has is.

3 Capt. Cold's

2 Firestorm's

2 Tyr's

2 Kamandi's

1 Kid Flash

As for GL wave looks like they got in another wave of GL 2 for the 5th time and still no Star Sapphire and the only one I want to get and still can't fine her.

I found Star Sapphire at Wal-Mart yesterday and picked it up today.

The TRU here in town just got 6 cases of GLC2. At 17.99 they will be there forever.

Just opened my case from BBTS, very nice I must say. I loved the whole Blackest Night story and this wave does it justice.

I didn't think I'd like Luthor and Atom as much as I do! The rest are really cool, but those two stand out.

Just wish Anti-Monitor was at least 12 inches.

Just opened my case from BBTS, very nice I must say. I loved the whole Blackest Night story and this wave does it justice.

I didn't think I'd like Luthor and Atom as much as I do! The rest are really cool, but those two stand out.

Just wish Anti-Monitor was at least 12 inches.

I was surprised as of how much I actually liked my Luthor. Atom is a different story, but I'm pleased with Luthor. Just why doesnt his right hand spin? And the other one does? Plus it would've been cool if his ring wasnt see through aswell.

Well BBTS just got in wave 18 set and singles minus Bronze Tiger and Boomerang. I just order Black Valcan and if there is any still next week when I get pay I will go for El Dorado.

Just got an e-mail from BBTS and they just added my per-order for El Dorado so now both El Dorado & Black Valcan are on there way.

I got my wave 17 today and I am pleased with the wave overall. A couple of things that I wish they would have done is put the wires in the Anti-Monitor's cape like they did with Trigon and given Scarecrow a yellow lantern like the one that came with Sinestro. I can't wait to get Wave 18 next week.