custom nightforce crazylegs

averagejoe

i was going to switch out the legs but it just looked to goofey so i painted only the bottom part of the boot.

cz1n.jpg

By clone1138 at 2011-06-01

cz2l.jpg

cz3r.jpg

cz4t.jpg

• Like 1

Perfection. I used to have that version and loved it. I was always a sucker for those "repaint teams" like Tiger Force and Night Force. Very nice work my friend. (Oh, and I like your new "tat"!)

i'll finish the other set of legs i have and take a couple of pics so you can see which is better!

the legs aren't your fault, that's hasbros very strange choice. Looks great, do share more pics if you switch up the legs.

'm in the middle of so many projects right now but as soon as the other legs are complete i'll take pics and post them as a reply in this topic thanks and if your into customs you should check out sepentors lair there are some great customizers posting their work there!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE