The Third Party Toys Thread

Wheeljack35

They look good... Too bad they going to cost a fortune...

16.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

I hope so but I have a feeling they will go with Prowl, Bluestreak and Smokescreen first...

ok so what are the pics of because i dont see anything

I just don't get what stops Hasbro from making something like that. Do they feel like they're retreading old designs if they do something like this, or that it can't be supported without a cartoon? I know if I saw something like this as a kid, it wouldn't matter where it came from because it would look awesome.

I just don't get what stops Hasbro from making something like that. Do they feel like they're retreading old designs if they do something like this, or that it can't be supported without a cartoon? I know if I saw something like this as a kid, it wouldn't matter where it came from because it would look awesome.

depends on how you look at it, hasbro did give us generations/universe with some nice new molds that look just as good as the 3rd party stuff, cyclonus, blur, kup, jazz, sideswipe, the seekers weren't bad or the update laser op which on the topic i know that maketoys is doing an upgrade/remold to their battle tanker and one is for shattered glass op which i think jumped in price the minute they annouced the new trailer but what op is that blue colored one? nevermind i see that it is shattered glass ultra magnus

I know they give us the cool looking Deluxe figures, but I'm specifically talking about the combiners. I know they gave us FOC Bruticus, but it doesn't look half as cool in my opinion as that Not Devastator and Not Superion.

you know it would be funny if hastak actually owns all these 3rd party companies, then instead of us laughing at them for not being able to make great tf toys like that, they'd be laughing at us for buying all there stuff all along, espcially since we are importing all the 3p figures, jokes aside, they haven't made great combiners since the scramble city style in the 80's, maybe beat wars combiners were ok but beyond that if its not been n op combiner(some were better than others) than they've ignored the idea, optimus no longer comes with trailers, the whole tf's idea from a toy perspective, imho is broken

those are the same feet on their tfc starcats defensor, still i'll wait til i see the whole thing in color before i make my judgement

yup waiting for full color pictures of everything I am tired of these hidden blurry crappy pictures they keep dragging out with

those are the same feet on their tfc starcats defensor, still i'll wait til i see the whole thing in color before i make my judgement

yup waiting for full color pictures of everything I am tired of these hidden blurry crappy pictures they keep dragging out with

i think in the end i will get the aerialbots to bolster out my autobot combiners which i have all of fansproject addon for superion, where as i have predaking, herc, giant, bruticus x2, Piranacon, for the con combiners.....def need those starcat tfc defensor and dinobot combiners to get released

FP Assaulter is shipping out from multiple retailers. I got in on the Warbot bundle, so I have to wait for the next shipment of Steel Cores to arrive. :(

I like steel core alot, and the springer from that line is very superior to what haabro has to offer. Im trying to save up for the striker prime and magnus reissue with city commander. All that is going to be very pricey!

FP Assaulter is shipping out from multiple retailers. I got in on the Warbot bundle, so I have to wait for the next shipment of Steel Cores to arrive. :(

I like steel core alot, and the springer from that line is very superior to what haabro has to offer. Im trying to save up for the striker prime and magnus reissue with city commander. All that is going to be very pricey!

i never got city commander, but i got shadow commander and i think what made me get him over city was the sword, i'm thinking about getting steel core because of the rumored trailer

just picked up KO protector armor...great set for the price!

Now to get City Commander...

the one that comes with the sycthe right? how do you feel the quality of the armor is?

yeah, had the scythe and Sidearm targetmaster...quality is pretty good, though i dont have any real third party to compare to. A few weak paint areas, nothing big, here and there (Sidearm is only solid black with red face, whereas the real one has some gray/white.) Joints were a bit tight at first, afraid I might break or at least stress fracture/mark something...but Ive transformed him twice now with no problems. He really does look great, and at the price I wont complain much: around 50 bucks shipped on ebay

just picked up KO protector armor...great set for the price!

Now to get City Commander...

the one that comes with the sycthe right? how do you feel the quality of the armor is?

yeah, had the scythe and Sidearm targetmaster...quality is pretty good, though i dont have any real third party to compare to. A few weak paint areas, nothing big, here and there (Sidearm is only solid black with red face, whereas the real one has some gray/white.) Joints were a bit tight at first, afraid I might break or at least stress fracture/mark something...but Ive transformed him twice now with no problems. He really does look great, and at the price I wont complain much: around 50 bucks shipped on ebay

i've seen them, i have 2 shadow scythe armors and one crystal armor and i guess a chms black rodimus which doesn't fit the shadow scythe armor properly

thats pretty cool, the superion i mean uranos limbs are interchageable with the deva i mean hercules limbs so if the starcats defensor and dinobot combiners ever get released they too might be interchangeable which would be pretty cool, new scramble city combiners anyone?

• 2 weeks later...