The Third Party Toys Thread

Wheeljack35

Fans Toys Soundwave : http://tformers.com/article.php?sid=16249 <- Awesome.

any ideas what's going to happen to fantoys mp style soundwave now the official one is being released? seems like an awful lot of time and work to just throw down the tubes...

any ideas what's going to happen to fantoys mp style soundwave now the official one is being released? seems like an awful lot of time and work to just throw down the tubes...

could still be released though it would have to be way cheaper than the official version ... Personally I'd rather just stick with the real one my self though ... when you make illegal toys based off other companies product that is simply the risk you take ... Personally I bet someone that works at takara or hasbro is laughing right now :)

Irrc, it was cancelled for obvious reasons.

that's kinda what i figured. what a shame...

if only it was released 2 months ago. that would have been a lot of angry fans. the takara version (for once) actually looks better.

could still be released though it would have to be way cheaper than the official version ... Personally I'd rather just stick with the real one my self though ... when you make illegal toys based off other companies product that is simply the risk you take ... Personally I bet someone that works at takara or hasbro is laughing right now :)

i bet you they are. meanwhile, some pore third party company/sculptor is crying and yelling profanities at his computer screen.

Irrc, it was cancelled for obvious reasons.

that's kinda what i figured. what a shame...

if only it was released 2 months ago. that would have been a lot of angry fans. the takara version (for once) actually looks better.

i bet you they are. meanwhile, some pore third party company/sculptor is crying and yelling profanities at his computer screen.

I am sure they are laughing at that fact as well @loll@

those are really great looking. anyone know how big they are? i'm guessing 4" in bot mode...is that about right?

those are really great looking. anyone know how big they are? i'm guessing 4" in bot mode...is that about right?

I'm honestly tempted to throw cosmo on my order as well he looks way cool

Wow...

...just read the post regarding youtube videos, hope it's ok to post this.

stuff like that is fine its just copy righted stuff like movies or tv shows ... That video is very cool

• 2 weeks later...

has anyone ever done a good cartoon styled jetfire yet ?.. Seems like something 3rd party groups would be all over... I'd love a jetfire with a cartoon accurate head as well honestly

has anyone ever done a good cartoon styled jetfire yet ?.. Seems like something 3rd party groups would be all over... I'd love a jetfire with a cartoon accurate head as well honestly

come to think of it, no. that would make for an awesome 3rd party figure!

come to think of it, no. that would make for an awesome 3rd party figure!

that would be awesome, everybody else has been done so that would be a nice change of pace.

looks like those starcats that were never released are showing back up in rumor mill artwork, g1 inspired repaints(is it a repaint if its not been released in any color) of defensor and grimlock, slag and sludge

Def liking that xovergen trailerforce(pmop) i might need to put that on my want list

I saw the picture of the 3 i had no idea they were going to release them as a set though @loll@ oh well these guys are not high up on my to buy list at the moment