The Third Party Toys Thread

Wheeljack35

I don't think it would make much sense to scale it in relation to one figure when a base scale now exists. A new Grimlock could also very well happen.

I cant see them releasing a slightly larger grimlock I mean I saw why they shrunk op to be 9in with the seekers and grimy and rodimus but we'll see

I cant see them releasing a slightly larger grimlock I mean I saw why they shrunk op to be 9in with the seekers and grimy and rodimus but we'll see

There's the ka-razy third party groups that can do one though.

well being that I don't own mp grimy if Fan Toys release all 5 then i'll get in on it but as of now screw the 4 FT MP dinobots and platform boots @smilepunch@

well being that I don't own mp grimy if Fan Toys release all 5 then i'll get in on it but as of now screw the 4 FT MP dinobots and platform boots @smilepunch@

i think they look best in dino mode any ways. i would just keep them like that.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*ahem*

The third party market is slowly marching itself towards implosion.

post-1409-0-86713600-1393138458_thumb.jpg

post-1409-0-35144100-1393138578_thumb.jpg

*ahem*

The third party market is slowly marching itself towards implosion.

WOW!!!! a full set of dinos - that is rad!!! i wonder what scale they will be?

either way, he looks great!

heck yeah!!! and he looks really good!

he looks great in bot mode. i like his dino mode, but his rear looks a little too long. not bad, just a bit odd.

he looks about a half inch too tall for my tastes. still looks great though.

they're pretty cool looking. i agree with the other person who said they look like mario and luigi, lol. they kinda do.

they're pretty cool looking. i agree with the other person who said they look like mario and luigi, lol. they kinda do.

I think it was done on purpose...