The Third Party Toys Thread

Wheeljack35

don't forget the real one hasbro or is that takara ?.. is putting out again :) personally I think its silly when these guys do this ... have a bit of common sense & if one company is doing one figure do another ... I get with multiple companies out there crap like this is bound to happen once in a while but yeshhh with all of them ...

They may have to continue on regardless of what other groups are doing for financial reasons. If most of the their money was tied up in development of a Predaking before another was announced it may not be feasible shelf it and work on something else.

wow so we now have 3 predakings being done, unique toys, MMC and now TFC, well FP and maketoys might as well jump on as well then, might have to disappoint the wife on this one and deploy so i can afford all 3

There is actually a potential fourth one: couple of years ago at TF con Justitoys showed off design sketches for a Predaking but there has been nothing since then.

is predaking really that popular of a TF? i barely remember him from when i was a kid.

Got my MMC Hexatron this weekend - what a great toy. Big, tough, well designed and super versatile. All of the six modes hold together well, with a lot more potential for additional modes. This may be the best multi-mode transforming toy I've ever had. Well worth the price, and unlike a lot of third party transformers, tough and solid enough for a lot of transforming fun. A real winner.

Tim

"toy geek"

Got my MMC Hexatron this weekend - what a great toy. Big, tough, well designed and super versatile. All of the six modes hold together well, with a lot more potential for additional modes. This may be the best multi-mode transforming toy I've ever had. Well worth the price, and unlike a lot of third party transformers, tough and solid enough for a lot of transforming fun. A real winner.

Tim

"toy geek"

Good to know. I'll be picking him up.

• 2 weeks later...

looking at some pics over on fmh of LamerCon theirs a repaint of kfc's nightstalker into ironpaw which is painted up like voltron's black lion.

Predaking seems to be everyone's fav combiner he even got a us reissue, take into account all 5parts are voygers, plus diecast its easy to see why he's so popular, but the 3groups are biting themselves in the foot because the more we have to choose from the less they get of our money, not to many people are gonna get all 3

Hey, that Skyfire/Jetfire looks pretty good!

At 12 inches tall he'd be right in line with the newer Masterpieces.

Keeping my eye on that one for sure.

Alt mode looks off though...

yeah, i think its the wings. if they were a little larger, it would balance out better. SF does look rad in bot mode though!

wtf is dark leeder & why does jetfire combine with it ?.. Looks kind of cool this one may be a must have for a KO for me since odds are it will never get done by hastak & yes his wings look off & way smaller than they should be or maybe its just the jet armor is too big ?.. hmm

• 2 weeks later...

now that's a big @$$ bruticus, no word on who is making him but he's a slightly bigger than tfc's combiners, i'm still waiting on menasor so we can have the decepticon combiner battle lol

the design looks cool. it'll mostly come down to price. i was never a big MetroPlex fan anyways. he was cool, but i just never got into him. it'll be an easy pass for me.

only thing i like is the city arm towers of it IMO this thing is going to bomb big time & they should just scrap it now before they loose even more cash... can't see anyone who already has hasbros version buying this

only thing i like is the city arm towers of it IMO this thing is going to bomb big time & they should just scrap it now before they loose even more cash... can't see anyone who already has hasbros version buying this

well how many of the same figure do you have synch? what about metroplex fans that have the og but still brought the generations/universe ver.? so it'll sell because most of them do and many 3rd party figs don't get cancelled though black arachania bike and chaos/paladin are taking forever

• 2 weeks later...

what are the pic post rules? there's an awesome digibash of fp menasor in masquerade autobot colors, i'm really thinking of getting 2 and having one painted and having universe/classics/generations heads on.....now where to get an extra omega prime head @smilepunch@ also def gonna switch out felisaber's (ferel rex 6th member)head for a wolf, really don't understand why they went with a 3rd cat.....why not a 2nd bird so we could have 4wings? @loll@

holy smokes!!! that UM is sick! i wonder if it's going to be in scale with the most recent MP Prime or the earlier version.