The Third Party Toys Thread

Wheeljack35

That trailerforce aka pmop looks really good, but where are the preorders and release date

It's already out. Not many places were willing to take it on right out of the gate as the last project by Xovergen tanked really hard. Robotkingdom does have this in-stock now.

That trailerforce aka pmop looks really good, but where are the preorders and release date

It's already out. Not many places were willing to take it on right out of the gate as the last project by Xovergen tanked really hard. Robotkingdom does have this in-stock now.

i will have to go check that out thanks AA

on another note both mastermind and uniquetoys predaking figures are looking good, i'm pretty sure i'll get both like i did with herc and giant

Wow I like Unique Toys style nice clear pictures & a toy that looks like its g1 counter part ... I may have to get predaking depending on the final colors ...

i wish i hadn't picked up hercules and saved it for perseus, those colors just look so much cooler

Is that the white red & blue one ?.. I always think it looks like defensor until I zooom in on the picture @loll@ I duno where they got those colors from but i like it as well

Wow I like Unique Toys style nice clear pictures & a toy that looks like its g1 counter part ... I may have to get predaking depending on the final colors ...

i wish i hadn't picked up hercules and saved it for perseus, those colors just look so much cooler

Is that the white red & blue one ?.. I always think it looks like defensor until I zooom in on the picture @loll@ I duno where they got those colors from but i like it as well

I think its the "Shatter Glass" version...

I think its the "Shatter Glass" version...

it is the shattered glass version and the colors are awesome but being that i have herc there's no need for me to get pers, its the same reason i didn't get green giant because i had the yellow ver.

on another note both mastermind and uniquetoys predaking figures are looking good, i'm pretty sure i'll get both like i did with herc and giant

I think I am going to sit out on those and wait and see the end result for each. Predaking isn't high up my list of combiners anyway.

I think I am going to sit out on those and wait and see the end result for each. Predaking isn't high up my list of combiners anyway.

AA that's almost blasphemy lol, predaking is combiner king, lol. I can understand though, my thing is i have a soft spot for the unique combiners, predaking was cool because all 5 were the same size, devy was cool because there were 6.....all the same size, and the seacons were cool because they were kinda triple changers with the ability to switch limbs around for weapons but those were my 3 fav combiners, not really a fan of the city scramblers but i did pickup the fp bruticus because it just looked awesome

Predaking is one of those characters that I was not even really that much aware of until I started collecting 10 1/2 years ago. So there's not much nostalgia in it for me. Don't get me wrong though; I think the general design is cool. I'd just rather get Planet X's Genesis, TFC Perseus, and/or the Platninum Edition releases first.

Predaking is one of those characters that I was not even really that much aware of until I started collecting 10 1/2 years ago. So there's not much nostalgia in it for me. Don't get me wrong though; I think the general design is cool. I'd just rather get Planet X's Genesis, TFC Perseus, and/or the Platninum Edition releases first.

i actually learned about predaking toy wise from this very spot so i can relate on that one too, i may use my tax or tdy money for perseus but i'll see what things look like when the time comes

so fansproject is releasing the stunticons in their Causality line and seems pretty low priced compared to normal fp combiners, plus weirdwolf and brainstorm don't look to bad, and finally perfect effect seems to be almost done with the retooling for rc Motobot Aranea

so the full rendering of mmc predaking aka feral rex, after getting the full info on mmc and unique toys predakings im extremely disappointed in the fact that the five members are not the same size, both have razorclaw as a bigger figure, smdh, also mmc is adding a 6th member to the team.....what is it with 3rd party groups wanting to add a 6th member to all the 5 member combiner teams

so the full rendering of mmc predaking aka feral rex, after getting the full info on mmc and unique toys predakings im extremely disappointed in the fact that the five members are not the same size, both have razorclaw as a bigger figure, smdh, also mmc is adding a 6th member to the team.....what is it with 3rd party groups wanting to add a 6th member to all the 5 member combiner teams

6th member?... I think that is stupid...

The 6th figure is going to be a Sabre tooth Tiger and not required for the combiner. The new figure will be a replacement arm to offer a more balanced appearance. Divebomb would mount on the back.

The 6th figure is going to be a Sabre tooth Tiger and not required for the combiner. The new figure will be a replacement arm to offer a more balanced appearance. Divebomb would mount on the back.

Balance? that doesnt even make sense and a sabertooth tiger, not to complain but rampage is a tiger, they couldve done another animal how bout a wolf oh well I still pick up all 6

I've done pretty good to resist most of the pricey 3rd party stuff so far, but them Stunticons are gonna seriously tempt me. They've always been way up there for me as far as the Combiner teams go. And if they're gonna be sorta semi-affordable like you say, redrum, I'd really like to budget them in somehow.

FP Weirdwolf looks really good too.

By Maketoys

soooo i'm a bit confused, this is a second version of omega by a different company, right?

Is it just me or are these third party figures looking better and better then the stuff that Hasbro has been putting out lately? Just put in my pre-orders now for Fans Projects Function x02 and x01

Not just you. I don't have many 3rd party figures, but MakeToys Giant is one of the best Transformers related figures I've got in my collection.

I think HasTak has some quality molds, but they tend to over expose those, and their primary lines are littered with action features that detract from the figure. I know I'm not the target demographic, but I would like to think that kids would prefer to have weapons like they look in the shows over this light up things.