The Third Party Toys Thread

Wheeljack35

wonder when were going to see Impactor there was a picture of a head sculpt for him awhile back and I've been waiting for new pics awhile now

Even more: http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/tfsource-displays-new-3rd-party-items-at-botcon-2011-172378/

So there are TWO third party Seasprays?! And FP's not-Insecticon's look fantastic, argh! Was planning on not getting them but my resolve is wavering. The black prototype for the original figure looks pretty cool as well. I wonder what ever happened to that animal combiner they were going to do.

I ain't getting those unless Igear improve the quality.

This is what happen to my igear PP01 Ultra on my 1st transformation:

magnuspp01udet5b.jpg

ouch how much did you pay for him?

I got for $50 on Ebay and it was MISB too.

This was how it happened:

*copy & paste*

What a piece of junk! I hardly put any pressure to it.

1 - Once I removed everything from the clear plastic tray, I decided to reattach the Megatron UNCLE stock back to the pistol. Next thing I know, one side of the clip tabs broke off.

2 - On my 1st transformation, I started to rotated the lower left chest attached to the wheel. The darn thing snapped and broke off.

3 - My Matrix container was assembled wrong! I had to unscrew and rotate the panel.

4 - On my 2nd transformation, the lower right chest spring and circular metal started to shoot out by itself just when I rotated it. Now I lost both pieces. At least this chest is still attaching.

5 - I didn't even realize I broke one of the smaller tabs of the chest door, LOL.

6 - The wrist band is easily detachable.

I got for $50 on Ebay and it was MISB too.

This was how it happened:

*copy & paste*

What a piece of junk! I hardly put any pressure to it.

1 - Once I removed everything from the clear plastic tray, I decided to reattach the Megatron UNCLE stock back to the pistol. Next thing I know, one side of the clip tabs broke off.

2 - On my 1st transformation, I started to rotated the lower left chest attached to the wheel. The darn thing snapped and broke off.

3 - My Matrix container was assembled wrong! I had to unscrew and rotate the panel.

4 - On my 2nd transformation, the lower right chest spring and circular metal started to shoot out by itself just when I rotated it. Now I lost both pieces. At least this chest is still attaching.

5 - I didn't even realize I broke one of the smaller tabs of the chest door, LOL.

6 - The wrist band is easily detachable.

this is definately turning me off from buying that Sunstorm they're making.

Strangely enough, the Megatron pistol that came with my MP-1 Convoy broke in the same spot. Bummer though, that's clearly not acceptable build quality. I'd prolly still be willing to take a chance on buying their minibots though, assuming they're not super expensive.

I don't know why I even look at these kinds of threads I never ever have the money for them

I feel the same way I want what I can't have.