Anyone Know What Happened to Arrow?

DarthJoe

so...

This arrow guy, anyone got an e-mail we can check on him with? Sure i disagree with the guy sometimes, but I have a lot of respect for me and consider him a friend on the board. I hope everything is ok and we will see him soon.

I don't have his email, but I can contact him since he posts at a 1/6 forum I go to. He seems okay since the last post I remember checking of his was dated a week ago - the last time I checked was a week ago. Is there anything you want to ask of him?

Tell him at least some of us miss his activity here and will welcome him back, and i'm one of them!

• 3 weeks later...

I personally miss Ken and I barely lurk anymore. Its good to see Dan, Joe, and Clam still here and defending the old member and ways things used to be. While Jay is right and this is a public forum to ALL, its sad and sickening to see newer members come in and cry about the way things always were and ruin for older members. I don't blame anyone else dropping out of here, the fun and life that was ADC/TNI is gone. I know why Jay changed things and understand, but its taken away the very reason that kept me here daily. Ken may have felt the same. Real shame the trolls are now the regulars...

• Like 2

I personally miss Ken and I barely lurk anymore. Its good to see Dan, Joe, and Clam still here and defending the old member and ways things used to be. While Jay is right and this is a public forum to ALL, its sad and sickening to see newer members come in and cry about the way things always were and ruin for older members. I don't blame anyone else dropping out of here, the fun and life that was ADC/TNI is gone. I know why Jay changed things and understand, but its taken away the very reason that kept me here daily. Ken may have felt the same. Real shame the trolls are now the regulars...

"SQUEAKY WHEELS GET THE GREASE" they say. :( The thin skinned newbies always did stir up unnecessary trouble for the regulars. Impatient to make a name for themselves the old fashioned way (by contributing often and with educational or entertaining input) and just wanted instant respect damnit! @loll@

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I hope I never get a thread like this... I've been in and out a few times, but hopefully no one wants to see me gone! :)

@hmmm@

On that note, I've never had an issue w/ Arrow, that I remember. He did always come off as all knowing but he was fairly knowledgeable.

Well I hope I never get a thread like this... I've been in and out a few times, but hopefully no one wants to see me gone! :)

@hmmm@

On that note, I've never had an issue w/ Arrow, that I remember. He did always come off as all knowing but he was fairly knowledgeable.

i wouldn't mind its nice to be remembered even if its just ass hats that hated me @loll@

@hmmm@

i wouldn't mind its nice to be remembered even if its just ass hats that hated me @loll@

Well, I hate you, and I'm not an ass-hat. ;) @smilepunch@

If you ever disappear, I'll start a "Who hated synch?" thread in your honor. :P

@hmmm@

Well, I hate you, and I'm not an ass-hat. ;) @smilepunch@

If you ever disappear, I'll start a "Who hated synch?" thread in your honor. :P

@loll@ AWESOME!!!! For someone that hates me you sir have made my day ! @firedevil@ @band@ Now ... how long do i have to disappear for you to make a topic about me for ? @notworthy@

@loll@ AWESOME!!!! For someone that hates me you sir have made my day ! @firedevil@ @band@ Now ... how long do i have to disappear for you to make a topic about me for ? @notworthy@

We could just do it now, and pretend like you're not here. ;) @lol@

So when is Arrow coming back?

I would find it highly unlikely that our old friend has missed this thread, and there for not missing us due to young members more belligerent than he.

However if he does chime in, it will be out of spite.

I consider ARROW one of the most brutally honest men I have ever had the privilege to converse with. I enjoyed my conversations with him and I hope he comes back. If not, then God's speed, mate. #US1#

:o

You do know I'm kidding right? :P

You do know I'm kidding right? :P

@moon@

Anyone miss ME!??! (;):unsure: )

Who are you? @smilepunch@

Should i leave and come back again?? :D

Whatever happened to RC_rika??

Well, I found Mr. ARROW. He seems to be doing just fine. I won't reveal where I found him, because he may not want to be found. I've attempted to contact him, but I've not heard back from him yet.

Well, I found Mr. ARROW. He seems to be doing just fine. I won't reveal where I found him, because he may not want to be found. I've attempted to contact him, but I've not heard back from him yet.

He's a regular at the OSW boards.

just let this topic die lol

I agree. This is like obsessing and waiting for a girl who had broken your heart to return to your life. Arrow was a major contributor on this board, but really, do we have to keep resurrecting this thread in hopes that he comes back? Maybe he will come back. Who knows? Something may have happened where he doesn't want to post here anymore or maybe he no longer collects 1/10 figures anymore. Regardless, he is like every other member who came and went before him. He had made interesting and thought provoking questions here.

Arrow has found a new place to post at, and has already moved on. I think we should just let him be.

• Like 1