Anyone Know What Happened to Arrow?

DarthJoe

Anyone know what happened to Ken?

I haven't seen him around in a few months, and sent him a pm about a month ago with no response.

Just hoping it's nothing serious...

I've noticed that as well. I've only started posting the last few years, but I had been checking out the site for several years before that.

They seem to come and go sometimes with great frequency.

I'm going to get a lot of flak for saying this but I'm glad he's not around anymore.

There are some people here (myself included) who get out of hand from time to time. ARROW has gotten just as many topics locked as those perceived as "trolls" by others.

He got away with it was because he was nicer about it than most and because he's OG TNI.

Hey Ken, your "devil's advocate" and "I'm older than most of you which automatically makes me smarter than you," b.s. won't be missed.

• Like 2

I'm going to get a lot of flak for saying this but I'm glad he's not around anymore.

There are some people here (myself included) who get out of hand from time to time. ARROW has gotten just as many topics locked as those perceived as "trolls" by others.

He got away with it was because he was nicer about it than most and because he's OG TNI.

Hey Ken, your "devil's advocate" and "I'm older than most of you which automatically makes me smarter than you," b.s. won't be missed.

I'm willing to bet he's still around. Well find out sooner or later.

I'm willing to bet he's still around. Well find out sooner or later.

I won't. That's what the "block" button's for.

I hae noticed he was gone as well; I was trying to see his fanart here a few weeks ago, but have noticed he removed all of it by replacing it with a ".". He also replaced his status with a period as well. The last comment he made, according to his post history, is one to xhairs about the gi joe POC series being cancelled. I can be wrong, but I am assumming something happened on that topic that made him leave or it was something completely unrelated - maybe working on something art related. If I am not mistaken, his last post was on march or april.

Just that it seems like his departure is serious if he removed all his art with a .

I hae noticed he was gone as well; I was trying to see his fanart here a few weeks ago, but have noticed he removed all of it by replacing it with a ".". He also replaced his status with a period as well. The last comment he made, according to his post history, is one to xhairs about the gi joe POC series being cancelled. I can be wrong, but I am assumming something happened on that topic that made him leave or it was something completely unrelated - maybe working on something art related. If I am not mistaken, his last post was on march or april.

Just that it seems like his departure is serious if he removed all his art with a .

A while back I took exception to something ARROW said to me, so out of respect I PM'ed him.

What did ARROW do? He publicly posted the PM and made things worse.

A few weeks later Wheeljack took exception to something ARROW said, so WJ PM'ed him.

In that thread DS brought up xhairs took exception to something ARROW said, so xhairs PM'ed him.

Anyone see a pattern here?

Maybe JayC actually did his job for a change, enforced forum rules and kicked him out.

Or maybe ARROW's ego couldn't handle being told off so he folded his tent up and went home.

Either way, I'm fine with it.

• Like 2

A while back I took exception to something ARROW said to me, so out of respect I PM'ed him.

A few weeks later Wheeljack took exception to something ARROW said, so WJ PM'ed him.

In that thread DS brought up xhairs took exception to something ARROW said, so xhairs PM'ed him.

Anyone see a pattern here?

Maybe JayC actually did his job for a change, enforced forum rules and kicked him out.

Or maybe ARROW's ego couldn't handle being told off so he folded his tent up and went home.

Either way, I'm fine with it.

Wow I was looking at the last thread where he posted Xhairs pm and Jayc gave them warnings and closed the thread either he left or maybe was banned but I doubt it though

I know what your saying, a couple of times he's argued with me for what seemed to be just for the sake of argument. I don't wish him harm though and I hope he's doing ok.

I know what your saying, a couple of times he's argued with me for what seemed to be just for the sake of argument. I don't wish him harm though and I hope he's doing ok.

I can see why people feel the way they do about Arrow. I have spoken to him on pm before for advice. I am not saying his advices are bad, but when it comes to debates and advices, he is harsh about it. I can also see the "I am the older than most of you, so I know more" mentality that cjfan speaks of.

Oy. No one wishes him harm. We only wish he not be here anymore.

I just want to go on record as saying I like all of my fellow TNI collectors....

Surely there is nothing going on this website that should create any ill will between any of the members.

If I've offended anyone, then I apoligize for it.

I just want to go on record as saying I like all of my fellow TNI collectors....

Surely there is nothing going on this website that should create any ill will between any of the members.

We know the truth with you too, you are just keeping good so kharma will finally bring you a Captain Triumph figure then the jerky comments will start to fly @smilepunch@

Seriously you are always a good dude.

• Like 1

Thank you for that post.

Although some of you didn't like or get along with him, please don't trash the guy now that he's not here, lacks taste if you ask me. How would you feel if you left for a while and then there was a "Where's so-and-so" thread and then people just started jumping on you and trashing you??? Most of the guys here that have said something negative about him, I've noticed have gotten into some heated arguments with some here in one way or another, and could see someone saying something negative about you if you were gone.. would you like that? How would it make you feel and if you came back, would you even want to post here? See? Serioulsy, I feel like I just lectured my 1st grader, lol.. come on guys, you can be better than that.

Thank you for that post.

Although some of you didn't like or get along with him, please don't trash the guy now that he's not here, lacks taste if you ask me. How would you feel if you left for a while and then there was a "Where's so-and-so" thread and then people just started jumping on you and trashing you??? Most of the guys here that have said something negative about him, I've noticed have gotten into some heated arguments with some here in one way or another, and could see someone saying something negative about you if you were gone.. would you like that? How would it make you feel and if you came back, would you even want to post here? See? Serioulsy, I feel like I just lectured my 1st grader, lol.. come on guys, you can be better than that.

Well Said! I don't post that much anymore, but I still surf daily.