Anyone reading IDW GI Joe ARAH comic?

yojoebro82

I came down hard on Hama and the editors a few months back when they fell asleep and wrote dead-character Sneak-Peek into an issue. Though there's still no excuse, I mustered all my strength to forgive and move past it (hopefully it won't happen again!)

That said, the past few issues have been really good. They look and read just like the Marvel GI Joe books from back in the day. The latest features Shipwreck (with Polly) and fellow sea-Joes going up against Destro, Baroness, and some Hydrofoils. Lots of action. If you're a fan of the old books I recommend giving it a shot.

I subscribe to it at my local comicshop. i get all 3 covers so both my boys can read it to. i've enjoyed it so far.if you want to pick at it,the last issue had shipwreck fighting undertow as far as i know undertow is a single character but at the same time he was fighting deep six underwater so how could he be 2 places at once. despite any mistakes made i'll support it cause i grew up with it and hope they correct any problems.

issues like crazylegs and more of the mind control crap have already solidified the book as crpa in my mind. The Se has a bad guy angle? didn't like it when ddp did it, liked it even less when Hama copied it.

Unfortunately no. I'm too poor nowadays. My brother in law hooked me up with some copies of the beginning story arc with Chuckles, Jinx, and the Baroness. That was great, and also I read some of the first few issues of the regular series. It was ok. I'd like to catch up. The series has gone up to #167 or something like that.

Are any of the POC or ROC characters, vehicles, and designs in these as well? (ie Storm Rider, Bench Press, City Strike Firefly, etc)