does anyone know what happened to cobra stickers .com

averagejoe

does anyone know what happened to the website cobra stickers .com. that was the site i bought all my repro labels from and this morning when i went to it all i got was the message that it would be back soon. i don't know of any other sites where i can buy repro labels from. so if anybody knows of another site or any other info let me know cause i have a few customs that still needs stickers.thanks!

I say just be patient and give these guys a chance. They might just be doing maintenance on the site, or updating their stock, or moving to a new site. These small things take a little bit of time. But if they say they will be back soon, give them the benefit of the doubt. You've been giving them your business, why stop now just because you might have to wait an extra day or so?

There are other sites out there, but I find cobrastickers to be the best of what is available. I'd wait it out a little and see what happens.

yeah i figured it was one of those and they are the best so i'lll keep giving them my business

You can always try J. Ruben. I've bought quite a few stickers from him, and his are top notch. I know a lot of people like his stickers better than cobrastickers.com.

His prices are better on some things too. The only difference is his stickers are not precut, so you have to cut them yourself. He's also in Mexico, so shipping takes awhile.

Here's a post that lists out all of his stickers and gives his email contact:

http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-buy-sell-trade/70588-j-rubens-repro-decals-updated-03-12-10-a.html