Dark Knight Rises Bane...

Nguyen_Dragon

He's not wearing much of a costume yet but if that's his mask... really? it looks like some sex slave mask with a skeleton hand. Is a south american wrestling mask really that terrible to have? Why do i feel that they mess up on all the easy stuff

the champ

I'm hoping this is a pre-bane. Like later in the movie he gets an outfit like the comic version. Skull-hand mouth mask is not doing it for me. But I'll what to see everything before I make up my mind.

I'm hoping this is a pre-bane. Like later in the movie he gets an outfit like the comic version. Skull-hand mouth mask is not doing it for me. But I'll what to see everything before I make up my mind.

My hope is that Nolan stirs clear from a more comic version outfit when it comes to Bane, especially the mask.

My hope is that Nolan stirs clear from a more comic version outfit when it comes to Bane, especially the mask.

Yes, by all means, let's go with the half-naked muscle-boy in bondage gear. @hmmm@

My sentiments exactly! it would be far better than the half-naked generic comic Schumacher-esque wrestler in bondage gear @hmmm@

we dont even know if this is actually his mask. this "mask" design could be anything, seeing that we dont know what nolan is doing at this point. people always speculate for the worst. IMO, nolan has a 2-0 record when it comes to bat movies...have a little faith.

• Like 1

we dont even know if this is actually his mask. this "mask" design could be anything, seeing that we dont know what nolan is doing at this point. people always speculate for the worst. IMO, nolan has a 2-0 record when it comes to bat movies...have a little faith.

I'll co-sign to that, however this sort of thinking regarding the fanbase comes with the territory.

Even with Nolan's record people will continue to second guess various decisions or fear the worse.

Even if this were the one and only mask, I'd be fully content and that's without the full view.

So true. Look at the reaction people had to The Joker and Two-Face when their pictures were first released.

I'll co-sign to that, however this sort of thinking regarding the fanbase comes with the territory.

Even with Nolan's record people will continue to second guess various decisions or fear the worse.

Even if this were the one and only mask, I'd be fully content and that's without the full view.

I'll co-co-sign with that. The moive should be amazing, regardless if this is the mask or not. Hey, it cant be worse looking than the pet slave Bane that hung out with Uma Thurman.

Literally the FIRST official picture of the movie and the nay-saying commences. *facepalm* I believe in Chris Noland. He has yet to let me down since Memento came out 11 years ago.

But, I would rather be a fan first and a fanboy second.

I think it looks more realistic than a luchador mask!!! I hope it plays off well in the movie!! I'm not going to complain until I see it, but with the last two movies, I'm expecting a huge payoff for his final Bat-Flick!!!