Zombie Apocalypse

Roadkill

I cannot get my head around how stupid this is. Hey, I can take a joke, at least as well as the next guy. But there's a lot of serious crap out there. Aids, swine flu, bird flu, mad-cow disease, crohns, herpes and STD's of every shape and size; let the CDC work on curing some of those, and leave the pop-culture humor to Sienfeld.

I'd think you'd have better ways to spend money and bandwidth.

Really? I feel the exact opposite. I mean, you don't really think that the scientists and researchers are actually the ones taking time out of their schedule to personally write that do you? If you pay attention, it's about preparedness in general, the zombie aspect is just kind of funny and gets people to read it that normally wouldn't. It talks about having supplies ready and having a safe place to meet incase of disaster. All valid information you need in emergency situations like hurricanes, tornado's, or even fire.

If you'll notice also, there is nothing about "make sure you have ammo" or "machete's don't need to reload", nothing about killing and that sort of thing. It's just a fun, outside the box way of presenting important information, and for that I applaud the CDC. Kind of reminds me of those far and few in between teachers that actually made the lesson's fun and relevant to the students.

I cannot get my head around how stupid this is. Hey, I can take a joke, at least as well as the next guy. But there's a lot of serious crap out there. Aids, swine flu, bird flu, mad-cow disease, crohns, herpes and STD's of every shape and size; let the CDC work on curing some of those, and leave the pop-culture humor to Sienfeld.

I'd think you'd have better ways to spend money and bandwidth.

Really? I feel the exact opposite. I mean, you don't really think that the scientists and researchers are actually the ones taking time out of their schedule to personally write that do you? If you pay attention, it's about preparedness in general, the zombie aspect is just kind of funny and gets people to read it that normally wouldn't. It talks about having supplies ready and having a safe place to meet incase of disaster. All valid information you need in emergency situations like hurricanes, tornado's, or even fire.

If you'll notice also, there is nothing about "make sure you have ammo" or "machete's don't need to reload", nothing about killing and that sort of thing. It's just a fun, outside the box way of presenting important information, and for that I applaud the CDC. Kind of reminds me of those far and few in between teachers that actually made the lesson's fun and relevant to the students.

And, you can never be too prepared for the Zombie Apocalyse.

eh if there were a Zombie apocalypse the goverment would just Nuke the infected area of course before that happens feel free to lobb off a few Zombie's heads don't bother with a chainsaw the guts and bone fragments from the zombies will grind up the gears and then your screwed :) also I'd be more worried about North Korea invading or Al Qadea's counter strike for Osama's death.