Sign in to follow this  
RockthePlank

"Batman" Takes a Beating in Vegas Fight!

They show that last night on my local channel 7 news.

according to the headline "Superhero impersonator picks fight with bystander. Where's Robin when you need him?" that's what happened. I wonder why though?

It was funny at first but when Batman was on the ground getting pounded in the face it seemed a little excessive, felt bad for the guy.

I've seen a lot of websites sharing this clip but no one seems to know the real story behind it. Why did they start the fight in the first place? Couldn't hear what they were fight about.

I've seen a lot of websites sharing this clip but no one seems to know the real story behind it. Why did they start the fight in the first place? Couldn't hear what they were fight about.

My guess is Batman was panhandling and harrassing people for money and the guy was probably telling him to screw off and it turned into that fight... just a guess but people think if you are dressed up when panhandling, then it is ok (which I cant stand)

My guess is Batman was panhandling and harrassing people for money and the guy was probably telling him to screw off and it turned into that fight... just a guess but people think if you are dressed up when panhandling, then it is ok (which I cant stand)

People need to stop moving their arms like they know martial arts when they dont...