Hasbro show us some pic!!

Chopz

SDCC is about a month and half away. It is time to show us some pics of the Indiana Jones SDCC exclusives. I am ready to see the new indy sculpt and box.

Chopz

SDCC is about a month and half away. It is time to show us some pics of the Indiana Jones SDCC exclusives. I am ready to see the new indy sculpt and box.

Chopz

These aren't new the prototypes were made before the line died off

In fact here they are this picture is a few years old

indy.jpg

I know about the lost five. There is suppose to be a new Indy sculpt. I am also curious about what the packaging will look like.

I know about the lost five. There is suppose to be a new Indy sculpt. I am also curious about what the packaging will look like.

Then this is news too me I didn't hear about new sculpts I only heard they were finally releasing these

That picture surfaced when they were announced. If you notice that is an Indy from the line a few years back. He is suppose to be a new sculpt. The others are going to be from the old molds.

That picture surfaced when they were announced. If you notice that is an Indy from the line a few years back. He is suppose to be a new sculpt. The others are going to be from the old molds.

So far you are the only person that has claimed there are new molds I haven't hear about this

From what was said they are releasing the figures from that wave they didn't produce

This isstraight from the Toynewsi website.

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=288&itemid=16920

"2011 Toy Fair: 2011 Indiana Jones SDCC Exclusive From Hasbro

by Jay Cochran in Toy Fair at 08:48 PM on 2011.02.13

We told you about this yesterday during our Hasbro Panel report from Toy Fair, and now we have an image to go along with it which you can check out below.

Hasbro's Derryl DePriest announced a new Indian Jones Comic-Con 3.75" Exclusive set. The lost wave with Toht, Marion Ravenwood,, Satipo, German Mechanic, Indy in German Disguise and Indy. They will be in a big special box that opens to reveal all 6 figures on cardback. The Indy figure in this set will have a new head sculpt. Toht will have the melted head and a changeable hand. This will be it for Indy from Hasbro."

Yep, the Indy is going to be a mix of the "best" parts of Indy figures that have been released so far only with a new head.

I couldn'y give a toss about the Indy really, I just want the unreleased figs.

• 4 weeks later...

so happy that hasbro does this. at least we get these figures and i believe most of us are happy now and consider to have a complete line. i am not praising you a lot hasbro but i give credit where credit is due. cant wait to get these.

Oh....my....GOD THAAAANK YOU HASBRO!!!!!

Sweet GEEZUS thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so so so friggin' ecstatic Hasbro finally decided to release this wave of Raiders of the Lost Ark. That's my favorite Indiana Jones movie full of such magic excitement and awesome action ANNND arguably two of THE coolest villains Toht and German Mechanic! (too bad we didn't get Belloq in white suit or the other German Commander)

They are all ALL beautiful (Sapito does look 'off' but who give a #$## they RELEASED him!) That IS the perfect Indiana Jones action figure they weren't kidding!

Thank you Hasbro from the bottom of my heart!

YESSSSS!!!!!

I'm simply stunned to see such quality figures for a dead line. I'm almost equally stunned by the unbelievable high prices eBay sellers are charging for 6 figures. I really hope Hasbro will have enough supplies on their website (if they ever will sell them on there).

Paying over $100.00 for something is absolute nonsense

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really looking forward to eventually getting these figures. I'm hoping there won't be much scalping or they'll be overprice, but I won't be too surprised if they do end up scalped or even overpriced. Though, I thought eBay had a policy that prevented preorders, since the seller might not be able to get it