WALMART HAS JOES AGIN!!!!!!!

xhairs

One Walmart I go to, and the closest one to me, has been pretty good in stocking new G.I. Joes for several months. Other Walmarts I've been to either stopped at the second wave of POC figures or just stopped carrying Joes altogether.

my walmart got a bunch in but it was shocktroopers im not into those snake eyes with the 2 heads storm shadow and duke with the missle pack.i'm still waiting to see the new waves even though i already have them. minus wave 5 which should be this week.

The closest Walmart looked exactly the way you described yours to a tee. I saw more Shocktroopers tonight in one location than I have seen all total combined.

Most of the bigger WM's never took them away so ehh I don't see this as a big deal. Especially since all the WM's near me are flooded with wave 3 and 4 which are not selling.

Draven

Still nothing in central ohio here. Super Walmarts included...NADDA, NOTHING, Zip Zero ZILCH! No signs yet of restock and the Targets here haven't restocked any of the waves since Artic Destro wave and that's about the only figure (besides a couple of Snake Eyes and some Jungle Troopers) that sit on the pegs. The local TRU are no better and still have the movie crap in stock.

Definitely has to be a geographical thing. Maybe I should contact the Mayor of Columbus? @loll@

Most of the bigger WM's never took them away so ehh I don't see this as a big deal. Especially since all the WM's near me are flooded with wave 3 and 4 which are not selling.

Draven

if that includes a lowlight or jungle stalker and you want to help move some product, let me know.

I know there is Lowlights around me. Kmart and WM both had plenty last time I looked. Not sure about Shadow Tracker he may not hav ebeen in the split cases WM and Kmart got.

Draven

I hit the motherload of Shocktroopers yesterday dropping my wife off at a meeting, went to a WM that I haven't been to in about 2-3 years and I counted 14 Shocktroopers and 8 AlleyVipers.

They just re-set the shelves at the Wal-Mart down here and there were no Joes to be seen

Same with my store too

well this makes three now they restocked my Wal-mart's shelves 2 days ago for Dark of the Moon no POC figures just crappy Green Lantern toys and Thor figures

Yeah, 2 of the closest Walmarts to me had all the aisles piled up with boxes days ago (to restock) and upon my return today....the boxes were all gone and but the toy aisles were still minus new Joes, well ANY Joes for that matter.

I'm really regretting picking up the shocktrooper i found recently, now no one wants any, it sounds l ike Hasbro produced a lot ofo our fav army builders to make us happy, hopefully i can pick up 2-3 more alley vipers.

Yeah, 2 of the closest Walmarts to me had all the aisles piled up with boxes days ago (to restock) and upon my return today....the boxes were all gone and but the toy aisles were still minus new Joes, well ANY Joes for that matter.

man thats what happen to mine after the chick said they would be out. but it was cpt ,GL & a ton of TF3 toys. so i havent gone back yet to see if they got joes in or not. they do have 8 pegs for them just empty at least they got spots for them.

Well,there is hope in my area.We have a non Super Center Walmart that opens at 7am and accaully closes.The had a spot fo the Joes but no figures yet and they did the mod reset.So,here's hoping.This Walmart only saw waves 1 and 2 and that was it,then nothing.

So I went to 3 Wal-Marts today and nothing even close to anything GI Joe......in fact I think the toy gods were playing with me. I actually managed to see a ROC Covergirl with a clearance sticker of 9.97 on her just laying on the shelf beneath the Captain America pegs and next to the 12/10 inch Cap figures. There isn't even any empty pegs with Joe tags on them......really frustrating. I managed to pick up the CrazyLegs wave at TRU last week (Which is a miracle cause TRU is usually a black hole) I'm just kinda confused here........ @hmmm@

If you look really hard you can find one peg of Joes at my walmart. It's in a small section towards the back with a lot of other miscelaneous figures. I wouldn't mind if one of them were Crazylegs...but that's not the case.