Sign in to follow this  
RockthePlank

Series Finale's

Well, you can add Smallville to the list of finales that did NOT impress me.

Tell me about it...

I'm glad I decided to play 360 games instead of sit through the whole thing. I only watched the Lex parts and the end.

Well, you can add Smallville to the list of finales that did NOT impress me.

Tell me about it...

I'm glad I decided to play 360 games instead of sit through the whole thing. I only watched the Lex parts and the end.

I'm glad I watched Thor and missed most of it the parts I did see were terrible

Beast Machines finale I know alot of fans hated Beastmachines but I loved it so there :P the ending was awesome in my opinion the end battle between Optimus and Megatron and the beautiful backgrounds for the reformatted Cybertron are some of my fondest memories of any tv show and I was really dissapointed with the retail abortion of Transtech I was already saving up for Starscream and Cheetor before the whole thing went down the drain dry.gif

Beast Wars was amazing, but for the most part machines was a disaster. I do agree with you however, that last episoide was amazing. It had a very definite ending, set up Cheetor to lead, and set the stage for a huge amount of bots. I was so disapointed that the g1 verse wouldn't be continued. I know little of transtech, but I'm sure i would have liked it more than RID. RID had some decent designs but was far too kiddy for me, and the cast was a big let down.

I always thought the Star Trek:TNG ending was good in a quiet dignified way, with the card game. I never saw the finales to DS9 and Voyager.

DS9 had an ending that answered some questions, and gave some conclusions, but ultimately was too abrupt. By far my favorite trek, but itw as a little weak there. Never saw Voyager's ending either.

Tng's ending was great it really felt to be part of the heart of Trek, going back to the nature of human kind and adventure, it was better than all but first contact of the trek movies.

I always thought the Star Trek:TNG ending was good in a quiet dignified way, with the card game. I never saw the finales to DS9 and Voyager.

DS9 had an ending that answered some questions, and gave some conclusions, but ultimately was too abrupt. By far my favorite trek, but itw as a little weak there. Never saw Voyager's ending either.

Tng's ending was great it really felt to be part of the heart of Trek, going back to the nature of human kind and adventure, it was better than all but first contact of the trek movies.

You didn't miss much with Voyager's finale, there's alternate future's and time travel and it felt kind of convoluted and rushed. I don't know, I was just hoping for better since I was a big fan of the show. Janeway makes it home... we all saw it coming!

I really liked TNG finale, it was really well done and for all those reasons you mentioned!