Woman jailed on sex noises charge

Wheeljack35

Ok, a public disturbance is one thing. Being arrested for being loud during sex (in her own home) is not only absurd, but it sounds like local law officials have nothing better to do. ....Eves dropping, perverted neighbors should mind their own business. <_< Besides, nobody actually saw anything.

I don't think she was actually having sex. From the article it sounded like she just went in and made the noises to irritate her neighbor into taking the kid inside. While that is a pretty messed up thing to go to jail for it seems like a really stupid, immature thing to do on her part.

The woman is an idiot. Obviously these charges won't stick, shes just one of those people that need to go against the grain, like it's part of their identity. I mean the woman complained because they gave used, old basketball hoops to churches! Really? She deserves the trouble she is getting, not that what she did was all that wrong, but shes had this coming.

The woman is an idiot. Obviously these charges won't stick, shes just one of those people that need to go against the grain, like it's part of their identity. I mean the woman complained because they gave used, old basketball hoops to churches! Really? She deserves the trouble she is getting, not that what she did was all that wrong, but shes had this coming.

True, but the police would be better off hounding her for traffic violations. Something like this just gives her more ammo to use and abuse, especially now that this is National news.

True, but the police would be better off hounding her for traffic violations. Something like this just gives her more ammo to use and abuse, especially now that this is National news.

Yeah, but she ruined her own credibility. Maybe if she hadn't been such a pain, and hadn't acted like a brat about the kid shooting hoops, but if you read the article, it's kind of clear what kind of person she is from her previous actions. Just reading the headline, I already thought "How could they do that?" but once the whole story becomes clear, it's hard to feel bad for her.

Yeah, but she ruined her own credibility. Maybe if she hadn't been such a pain, and hadn't acted like a brat about the kid shooting hoops, but if you read the article, it's kind of clear what kind of person she is from her previous actions. Just reading the headline, I already thought "How could they do that?" but once the whole story becomes clear, it's hard to feel bad for her.

Once all the smoke clears and it is no longer news, she'll probably have to move some place else. Then again, she may love being hated.

Once all the smoke clears and it is no longer news, she'll probably have to move some place else. Then again, she may love being hated.

kinda like that one Musician in that rancid band the mentors El Duce saw him on springer re runs along with GWAR he ended up getting hit by a train when he was drunk I say good riddance hopefully she doesn't but this EL Duce deserved it