We finally killed Osama Bin Laden!!!

Taken out by a S.E.A.L. Team.

I know, that's awesome. We got to see how good they were back with that pirate incident a year or so ago, now this. #US1#

I just hope the Marines don't get jealous. @smilepunch@ #US1#

I think everyone knows the SEAL's are the best of the best. There's a reason they're sent in on top tactical ops like this.

As for them taking him alive, I'm sure they were given strict orders to ask for surrender, and if Osama didn't comply immediately, the head-shot was to happen...which is exactly how it probably went down...

I would love to see a tape of the operation...not to see people die...but just to see the cream of the crop of our military pulling off one of the biggest spec-op missions of our life time. Too bad it will never happen. :(

• Like 1

SEAL teams are the best they carry out their missions with precision, Maximum firepower and speed where as Marines just go in guns a blazing still People consider Marines the best no offense to the Marines but SEALs are the best Marines are maybe second but I consider them at a draw with the Green Berets and Army rangers

third people defended bush yet the ricule obama?

I think the people who dislike Obama took exception to all of the "I's" in his speech last night. People who look to call him out on everything took that as him looking to steal the spotlight.

I look at it as him being our Commander In Chief and giving us facts. Being the CIC, he DID make the final call on everything that happened...and should be given credit for it. Even though I disagree with a lot of what he does, I think he gave a very good, honest speech. Just like I would expect him to take responsibility for making a bad call in a war decision, I think he deserves the right to take credit for making a good call. He praised everyone involved in the situation, gave a nod to President Bush (and the part he played in all of this), and I can't fault him for anything he said last night.

Some people just look to find a way to hate him any way they can.

Exactly how I feel and thank you for saying it so well.

What Politics on TNI?????? Wasn't this type of discussion specifically banned?

Does this mean we'll be getting the political area opened after being censored, er... banned.

This is NOT a political discussion. This is about the news of Bin Laden's assassination and how we feel about it.

Um... I actually don't care, but if we're talking about obama, US foreign policy, and terrorist groups, then yeah you're pretty much talking politics.

You can lie to yourselves and say your not, or you can just bring back the politics section that was censored. I think we all hate hypocrits.

Does this mean we'll be getting the political area opened after being censored, er... banned.

This is NOT a political discussion. This is about the news of Bin Laden's assassination and how we feel about it.

Um... I actually don't care, but if we're talking about obama, US foreign policy, and terrorist groups, then yeah you're pretty much talking politics.

You can lie to yourselves and say your not, or you can just bring back the politics section that was censored. I think we all hate hypocrits.

Politics too me is left vs right thats what I was refering too

LOL, see my previous comment

I can't wait for this mission to be a DLC on Call of Duty! It reminds me of the stage where you get to kill Castro and he even hides behind a woman too. haha

LOL, see my previous comment

Well, you obviously DO care. With your previous post included (like we missed it), you still feel that this is a political topic. Ok then...

-Obviously the big wedding of Price William & Catherine Middleton had NOTHING to do with politics. :rolleyes:

-The NFL Lock Out is now in the courts, but THAT has nothing to do with politics.

-"Happy Easter", I guess that had nothing to do with religion. @lol@

-and I guess "Man Rules" was totally politically correct because we heard no b!#<#ing from you THEN. http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2080359

You can dress this up as a "political issue" because you are bitter about JayC's decision to end that forum, or because you feel sorry for Bin Laden, but don't take it out on us. @usa@

Just hearing now that his youngest wife and their 13 year old daughter were in the room when he was shot dead. Daughter, 13. Mom, 29! Ummmmmm.....

I have to admit that the info coming out of all this is fascinating.

It's all fascinating and odd.

I have been listening to talk radio this whole time. San Antonio has a top notch station that is rarely challenged. KTSA http://www.ktsa.com/pages/5961048.php ...because they are that damn good.

Point #1. - Facts from the White House are never accurate. Duh!!! @loll@

Point #2. - Whether are not Bin Laden was "ARMED" or not, any operative is in the clear to shoot if they feel their safety is jeopardized. He could have been reaching for a bomb detonator or something else. He was hiding behind a woman for Christ.....Oh, my bad. ALLAH's sake. He refused to drop to his knees and surrender. Period.

I have an opinion on this, but.... @hmmm@ ......it's political!

• Like 3

If we get political here it will be shut down

If it's not "political" then what is it?

If I may...

1.The activities associated with the governance of a country or other area, esp. the debate or conflict among individuals or parties having or hoping to achieve power

2.The activities of governments concerning the political relations between countries

3.The academic study of government and the state

4.Activities within an organization that are aimed at improving someone's status or position and are typically considered to be devious or divisive

5.A particular set of political beliefs or principles

6.The assumptions or principles relating to or inherent in a sphere, theory, or thing, esp. when concerned with power and status in a society

Web definitions:

social relations involving intrigue to gain authority or power; "office politics is often counterproductive"

the study of government of states and other political units

the profession devoted to governing and to political affairs

the opinion you hold with respect to political questions or actions

the activities and affairs involved in managing a state or a government; "unemployment dominated the politics of the inter-war years"; "government agencies multiplied beyond the control of representative politics"

Politics is a process by which groups of people make collective decisions. The term is generally applied to behavior within civil governments, but politics has been observed in other group interactions, including corporate, academic, and religious institutions. ...

Plus I have noticed how both sides have started to move apart after we were all as one on sunday

That's politics for ya! @loll@

• Like 3

If it's not "political" then what is it?

If I may...

1.The activities associated with the governance of a country or other area, esp. the debate or conflict among individuals or parties having or hoping to achieve power

2.The activities of governments concerning the political relations between countries

3.The academic study of government and the state

4.Activities within an organization that are aimed at improving someone's status or position and are typically considered to be devious or divisive

5.A particular set of political beliefs or principles

6.The assumptions or principles relating to or inherent in a sphere, theory, or thing, esp. when concerned with power and status in a society

You forgot number seven.

7. We killed one of the greatest threats to freedom and the world is a better place for it.

THAT is what this thread is about.

If Jesus returns tomorrow, that's going to be a WONDERFUL thing, but it's still going to be...."religious". @haha@

Just trying to keep it honest. ;)

• Like 2

I agree with you.

What's next.......? Giving em' 70 something virgins?@hmmm@

I would of dug a whole put his body in it and let the troops use is as a latrine

Public stoning would have sufficed.

Or a slow prolonged beheading (Nick Berg).

He is dead why would beheading and stoning help?

Had he been taken alive.

How about somebody push him off the Sears Tower to show him what it was like for those people who leaped from the WTC

Let's get one thing straight. You could drop kick "HIM" off the MOON and it would make no difference. He SAYS he's ready to die for Allah. For Islam.

Ok, fine. He's ready for his 72 virgins.

Has anyone ever told him that they were going to be FEMALE VIRGINS, let alone attractive females, in the least bit? Boy-how-dee, I bet he get's screwed!! @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwtDrRWHgr0

New things coming in from the Seals that went in to the house Bin Laden took one of his wives and threw her in front of him and they did say he looked liked he was scared and not a person who was ready to die for Allah

New things coming in from the Seals that went in to the house Bin Laden took one of his wives and threw her in front of him and they did say he looked liked he was scared and not a person who was ready to die for Allah

well if you look at what the did he most likely knew he would be punished for their sins I've always questioned his religious beliefs and thought that he only used the whole Allah thing to recruit weak minded people into Al Qaeda. it is a very good tactic using religion to recruit followers wonder why Cobra never did that :huh: