Thor Movie

spidersam

"Me and YJB are grown and our issue isn't even a big thing. Things blow up when you add your filthy two cents in. It's over anyway and was when you commented, you should of left it alone but you never do because of some false, flawed, perverted sense of righteous indignation."

It was over because you got the last word in. Guaran-damn-teed if someone else responded you'd still be running your mouth. Wait a second...

"I mentioned Superman first but that wasn't what derailed the topic, seriously pay attention. It was my comment about Thor having a cheap move and YJB mentioned the Donner films................and if you actually paid attention, I agreed with him!!!!"

Hmmmm, guess you got me there. I gotta tell you it was hard to read. It was kind of like "That was stupid too but it was still better than blah blah blah."

Still doesn't explain who made you the end-all-be-all of Super Fandom.

"Yes, the people you sided with were racist but you didn't see it because they were your friends. Oh and you know what's funny is that I have been suspended twice by "your" mod friends because of situations in forums that magically seem to blow up once you just happen to troll in and throw gas on the fire, just like now."

Funny, I don't see any "friends" on my homepage there. Let's see what else you got wrong:

1. I didn't say all three of those guys were racists. I said MastaKilla was a racist. The other two were jackass trolls who stopped commenting here right after JayC laid the law down. It's obvious they weren't true TNIers but because you had a huge hard on for the same guy they did you were all about them. But I guess you can't see that because they were your "friends."

2. I assume when you say my "friends" you're referring to WJ, Wiseman, VH, New Guy, Thing and 0rion. Well, if you think that jerk Xorr was a friend of mine you're the one who needs a reading comprehension class. Not to mention the fact I set 0rion up to get kicked out of here so you should be thanking me.

And it's good to know you think the others are racist, especially WJ and Wiseman. Personally I don't think they have a mean bone in their body but that's me.

3. Your suspensions were carried out by Wiseman, who, much like the rest of us, was sick of your bitching and complaining about everything under the sun (you're just mad he cut you off), and JayC, who pretty much hates me. Talk about pulling things out of your butt.

4. If those P&R posts were still up you would have noticed that, from the time 0rion came in to the time JayC banned him and MK and kicked you out for a week I did not write a single post.

Furthermore, this link:

http://forums.toynew...c=2078741&st=25

also provides proof that you got booted for reasons that have nothing to do with me. Crying because your anti-Superman Returns rant got taken down and you didn't get a chance to respond so you took it to a GD thread followed by more crying because you're second rant was taken down was brilliant by the way.

Five lies and accusations of racism in one sentence SP. In the words of my second favorite villain: "Impressive. Most impressive."

"It's funny how you quote what I do, everything I have done..........stalker, you are a stalker!!!!!"

I love the stalker accusations SP. It couldn't be I know what you're gonna say because we've been sparring for a while, I have a good memory and I, like many others here, are smarter than you.

When cable news is dead and buried, no one's gonna remember Anderson Cooper because he's boring. But they are gonna remember Bill O'Reilly because he's a jackass. You might want to remember that.

"you have proven time and time again that you are without sound reasoning, everything you say is some perverted distortion of reality."

Remember when I said I won't take lectures on integrity from you? Well I'm not gonna take lectures on "sound reasoning" from a lying, paranoid, angry prick who can't take responsibility for anything he does either.

I'm sure you have a witty comeback that ignores all the lies you told, throws that news anecdote back in my face and focuses on your "I wasn't the one who brought up Superman," thing or whatever you said. Maybe I'll read it tomorrow.

• Like 1

"Me and YJB are grown and our issue isn't even a big thing. Things blow up when you add your filthy two cents in. It's over anyway and was when you commented, you should of left it alone but you never do because of some false, flawed, perverted sense of righteous indignation."

It was over because you got the last word in. Guaran-damn-teed if someone else responded you'd still be running your mouth. Wait a second...

"I mentioned Superman first but that wasn't what derailed the topic, seriously pay attention. It was my comment about Thor having a cheap move and YJB mentioned the Donner films................and if you actually paid attention, I agreed with him!!!!"

Hmmmm, guess you got me there. I gotta tell you it was hard to read. It was kind of like "That was stupid too but it was still better than blah blah blah."

Still doesn't explain who made you the end-all-be-all of Super Fandom.

"Yes, the people you sided with were racist but you didn't see it because they were your friends. Oh and you know what's funny is that I have been suspended twice by "your" mod friends because of situations in forums that magically seem to blow up once you just happen to troll in and throw gas on the fire, just like now."

Funny, I don't see any "friends" on my homepage there. Let's see what else you got wrong:

1. I didn't say all three of those guys were racists. I said MastaKilla was a racist. The other two were jackass trolls who stopped commenting here right after JayC laid the law down. It's obvious they weren't true TNIers but because you had a huge hard on for the same guy they did you were all about them. But I guess you can't see that because they were your "friends."

2. I assume when you say my "friends" you're referring to WJ, Wiseman, VH, New Guy, Thing and 0rion. Well, if you think that jerk Xorr was a friend of mine you're the one who needs a reading comprehension class. Not to mention the fact I set 0rion up to get kicked out of here so you should be thanking me.

And it's good to know you think the others are racist, especially WJ and Wiseman. Personally I don't think they have a mean bone in their body but that's me.

3. Your suspensions were carried out by Wiseman, who, much like the rest of us, was sick of your bitching and complaining about everything under the sun (you're just mad he cut you off), and JayC, who pretty much hates me. Talk about pulling things out of your butt.

4. If those P&R posts were still up you would have noticed that, from the time 0rion came in to the time JayC banned him and MK and kicked you out for a week I did not write a single post.

Furthermore, this link:

http://forums.toynew...c=2078741&st=25

also provides proof that you got booted for reasons that have nothing to do with me. Crying because your anti-Superman Returns rant got taken down and you didn't get a chance to respond so you took it to a GD thread followed by more crying because you're second rant was taken down was brilliant by the way.

Five lies and accusations of racism in one sentence SP. In the words of my second favorite villain: "Impressive. Most impressive."

"It's funny how you quote what I do, everything I have done..........stalker, you are a stalker!!!!!"

I love the stalker accusations SP. It couldn't be I know what you're gonna say because we've been sparring for a while, I have a good memory and I, like many others here, are smarter than you.

When cable news is dead and buried, no one's gonna remember Anderson Cooper because he's boring. But they are gonna remember Bill O'Reilly because he's a jackass. You might want to remember that.

"you have proven time and time again that you are without sound reasoning, everything you say is some perverted distortion of reality."

Remember when I said I won't take lectures on integrity from you? Well I'm not gonna take lectures on "sound reasoning" from a lying, paranoid, angry prick who can't take responsibility for anything he does either.

I'm sure you have a witty comeback that ignores all the lies you told, throws that news anecdote back in my face and focuses on your "I wasn't the one who brought up Superman," thing or whatever you said. Maybe I'll read it tomorrow.

Listen stalker, in your deceitful attempt to hijack and further derail this forum I think my best course of action is to conceed to your looney ways.

Here is everything you want to hear

"fine your are right, you aren't a stalker, you are great"

Now you can go back to sitting in your dark lonely room.

• Like 2

And now back to the topic still in progress,

My son and I went to see the movie yesterday and we both really enjoyed it. I thought the humor was great and the casting for all of the rolls was superb. A couple of the fight scenes could have been a little longer, but I wouldn't of wanted the movie extended by 20-40 minutes just for more fighting. At just under two hours, this was the perfect length for a summer popcorn movie. Apparently, we were the only ones who knew to stay through the credits at our showing, but it was a great scene tying into both Captain America and the Avengers. Also, I did enjoy our first glimpse at Hawkeye and look forward to the direction that they are going to take him.

That's funny, because I was kinda let down by the Hawkeye 'cameo'. Although Jeremy Renner is awesome, what it boiled down to is that he knocked an arrow and drew it back...uhmm. Yawn? At least have him hit a bullseye or something, so we know how awesome Hawkeye is.

That's funny, because I was kinda let down by the Hawkeye 'cameo'. Although Jeremy Renner is awesome, what it boiled down to is that he knocked an arrow and drew it back...uhmm. Yawn? At least have him hit a bullseye or something, so we know how awesome Hawkeye is.

I agree that they should of let him shoot something, but I was curious which way they were going for the movie, traditional MU or Ultimate Hawkeye.

Listen stalker, in your deceitful attempt to hijack and further derail this forum I think my best course of action is to conceed to your looney ways.

Here is everything you want to hear

"fine your are right, you aren't a stalker, you are great"

Now you can go back to sitting in your dark lonely room.

There's no deceit here. I made a comment, you chose to respond with "get a life" and a few lies, I chose to respond to your allegations. It happens.

What else? Guess all that talk about me being the reason you were put in a timeout was just, as usual, you blaming someone else. If you don't want me to be right maybe you should stop printing falsehoods about me.

More? If you say I'm a stalker, then I must be one. Granted, I've said three things to you in like a year, had you on block for half of that and only got into this with you because I read what someone else quoted. But hey, you harped on a guy who posts 20 times a day for months like a moth to the flame. I yield to your knowledge and career experience.

BTW SP that last line isn't called stalking, it's called memory recall. You tend to remember when two clowns are going at it in 5 different topics at the same time.

Lastly? I don't know what the lighting level in my home has to do with any of this but it's actually quite bright here. Nor is my room lonely, don't know what that has to do with anything either.

Ahh, personal insults, the last bastion of a lying, paranoid hypocrite. Guess saying you'd have a witty comeback was giving you too much credit.

• Like 1

Saw it for the second time today. Love this movie. Maybe I'm bias because I'm a big Thor fan. I collected a lot of his comics back in da day.

Ok, can someone explain to me what was that object that Nick Fury had at the end of the credits? Its been awhile since I have collected comic books.

Ok, can someone explain to me what was that object that Nick Fury had at the end of the credits? Its been awhile since I have collected comic books.

If I were a betting man, I would say it was the Cosmic Cube.

• Like 1

Wish I'd have stayed around for the ending credits scene. Oh well, I'll catch it on BluRay or if I see it in theaters again, whichever comes first.

It wasn't groundbreaking. I couldn't even see what it was because these 3D movies are so dark.

• Like 1

I was reading ultimate comics thor and ultimate donald blake was revealed to be balder and know it would be complicated, but would be an idea to introduce balder as donald blake and maybe reborn as balder like when thor came back and resorted his fellow asgardians

That was exactly what I said in the theater when they showed the scene. "It's the #$%$ cosmic cube!" And got a lot of awkward looks afterwards...

Wish I'd have stayed around for the ending credits scene. Oh well, I'll catch it on BluRay or if I see it in theaters again, whichever comes first.

It wasn't groundbreaking. I couldn't even see what it was because these 3D movies are so dark.

I wouldnt bother with 3D... The technology is still in its infant stage...

I wouldnt bother with 3D... The technology is still in its infant stage...

Yeah well I have to bother with it when my theater doesn't show the film in 2D, lol.

I'm 100% certain it was the Cosmic Cube, the energy comment thing that Nick Fury said just reasserted it for me. I'm guessing they'll explain how S.H.I.E.L.D got it in the Cap movie since they showed Red Skull holding it in one of the trailers. Another reason why I'm getting more excited for the Captain America movie than I originally was.

I think you're right!

You know, I can see your point, but I think it played a lot better this way. If he had squeezed off an arrow, sure they would've shown he's a bad-a$ archer, but I think letting his personality show was the more important reveal.

I mean Coulson calls for a sniper, here comes this lone trooper who passes up all the G.I. Joe hardware for....a bow and arrows. That alone establishes his bad-assity. Add the "...I'm starting to root for this guy..." line and you have classic Hawkeye! #US1#

In this I 'm the dissenter. I loved Hawkeye when I actually read the comics, when he lead the thunderbolts I was blown away. But I've been worried about the turn Marvle is taking from realism, to more comic book style fantasy. I don't want the ultimate universe, but I would have prefered Hawkeye as a shield sniper. Thor changes things, and whil he is an alien and that help grounds him more, i'm still curious to see the avengers assembled and how far the general audience is willing to go.

I just saw it tonight, and thought it was a great movie...liked it better than IM2. I'm not really even a Thor fan, and wasn't sure if I wanted to see it in the theater. I'm glad I did now though. Like someone else mentioned earlier in this thread, this movie actually made me like Thor as a Marvel character. I was very hesitant going into it, because I wasn't sure how they could make a live action Thor movie without it coming off as cheesy (especially the costumes), but they pulled it off.

Speaking of costumes, I'm not really understanding the complaints about it? I thought it looked great. Character's costumes get changed in the comics all the time (gasp...I know...blasphemy), so I don't see what the big deal is in changing the outfit to help suit live-action better as long as it remains true to the character. He looked like Thor and that's good enough for me.

I haven't been keeping up on comic movie news, but someone said Ed Norton isn't going to be playing Hulk? That sucks because I'm an Ed Norton fan, and he did a terrific job playing Bruce Banner. :(

If Captain America kicks as much ass as Thor and IM did (and I fully expect it to), The Avengers movie is going to be awesome!

**SPOILERS**

I completely missed the fact that the dude with the bow & arrow on the crane was Clint Barton, until a friend pointed it out to me after the movie. I was trying to figure out why he grabbed a bow instead of one of the guns...and I missed that they even called him "Barton" in the movie. @lol@

You know, I can see your point, but I think it played a lot better this way. If he had squeezed off an arrow, sure they would've shown he's a bad-a$ archer, but I think letting his personality show was the more important reveal.

I mean Coulson calls for a sniper, here comes this lone trooper who passes up all the G.I. Joe hardware for....a bow and arrows. That alone establishes his bad-assity. Add the "...I'm starting to root for this guy..." line and you have classic Hawkeye! #US1#

I completely agree!! It was better this way so we can look forward to him showing off his skills in the Avengers.

I enjoyed it though they could have picked a better actor for Loki no offense to Tom Hiddelston but he just didn't look the part his acting abilities were impressive thoughhope he bulks up in the avengers just looks to skinny for an asgardian

I saw Thor last week, and I thought it was really, really good. I'm a little bit biased because I think Thor is an awesome character, but it was still a great movie. And besides, I like GI Joe, but that didn't keep me from admitting it wasn't a good movie. ;)

I hope the producers think this is enough of a success to do a second film. I'm sure they'd wait till after the Avengers movie, but that would be OK. Chris Hemsworth is great as Thor. And I'm not a big Natalie Portman fan, but she was really good, too.

As for the costume, I think he looked a lot like the current Thor costume from the comics. It was more faithful than most comic movie costumes are. I prefer the traditional Thor costume, but there's no way that would have worked on film. I actually had a bigger issue with the bearded Thor look than the costume.

And as for Hawkeye, I think they had just enough of him. Jeremy Renner should be good as the Emerald, err, Purple Archer.

• Like 1