The Royal Wedding

Wheeljack35

Who here is getting so tired of this? I really hate this I remember watching Charles and Di get married when I was 16 but this is annoying I have nothing against the couple but the coverage is almost constant..Plus this thing is taken place on my birthday

I guess the only bright spot for the news day will be Endevour going up on its final mission tomorrow afternoon

I honestly can't stand it anymore everywhere I look there's William and Kate on the internet,magazines and they even have posters of them at Zellers and Wall mart WTF it just goes to show people have no life it's like Mr. blank what was your greatest acheivement in life. Mr blank: I saw the royal wedding in 2011

who cares just turn the channel if you don't want to watch

I was listening to KROQ out of Los Angeles yesterday, and they were making fun of how much press this is getting, and how ALL of the news channels are constantly giving updates that no one cares about, instead of airing real news.

They played a couple of clips from The Today Show to prove how ridiculous it is...in one of them, the newscaster was talking about how the weather was so warm the tulips where they are getting married are wilting, and that they would probably have to cut the heads off of them. Another one was the newscaster talking about Prince Harry throwing the "after, after party" that would be "complete with bacon sandwiches."

Does anyone really give a flying f*ck about this nonsense? How do the people in charge of these networks even allow this to be news?

it's almost as bad as Twilight fan girls actually I think they might be behind this either that or the Illuminati Damn reptillians and their weddings @loll@

Ya, I guess I'll join in on the dumping. @jump#

Here in America, didn't we used to make jokes about the English Royal Family being the highest class of inbreeds on the planet? I mean with their skinny noses and ugly smiles there really is nothing attractive about the "Royal Family" to warrant this kind of international publicity. They don't even actually "rule" anything any more. Britain has a Prime Minister for that. The American news media would have us think that this is OUR King and Queen. Nothing against the British, but this shouldn't be so hyped up.

A horrible thing happened today on the news from my pov that is

There was this woman who was missing and left her 14 month child behind in her car..Now this has been days old so today they told us she was found dead in a pond near to where she parked

They news person looks a bit sad then they switched to this wedding about a second later and her face lighted up real fast

That struck me .I wanted to smack her for doing that

There was this woman who was missing and left her 14 month child behind in her car..Now this has been days old so today they told us she was found dead in a pond near to where she parked

They news person looks a bit sad then they switched to this wedding about a second later and her face lighted up real fast

News caster are totally heartless and can change the subject (and their face) in the interest of ratings. I always imaging that song from Don Henley - Dirty Laundry. It's so true.

News caster are totally heartless and can change the subject (and their face) in the interest of ratings. I always imaging that song from Don Henley - Dirty Laundry. It's so true.

Right I forgot about that song but its so true

that is horrible it's eople like that who need to be fed to a dinosaur

to be honest i think the wedding itself is realy well done and beautyful. it is amazing how manny people watch this. thats what i love about it. something that unites a country and everybody celebrates this moment. the thing i hate about it is all the stuff around it on tv. weeks before and weeks after. kate and will this, that, here, there. every channel i watch is just this one theme. thats what annoys me. last night i saw that they allready did a kate and will movie? not to forget the queen movie and the death and life of diana. geee just crazy and that every day for weeks now. i checked the wedding out from time to time today just to look how well it was done and how amazing everything looks but thats about it. like my friend jack sparrow would say: i love weddings, drinks all around lol.

I like how people complain about it sooo much, it bothers them soo much, and then they post about it on a message board, lol... to what? Talk about it? Like JJ said, ignore it, change the channel, put in a dvd, read a book.. I've barely read anything about it, only a couple things on the day of the wedding and that was it, then I went back to my own lil' world, it's not that hard people.

I didn't care about it, but I didn't care about it's coverage either. With all the CRAP that's going on in the world and with the way the media covers asinine nonsesn daily (Charlie Sheen was a great example) I don't really care that they jump on the Royal Wedding bandwagon and give us a break from the other garbage. At least THIS story was a positive one.

• Like 1

I agree with that.. and it's kind of a big deal, yeah, we're not British.. but it's not like there's a royal wedding every 5 years or so. I'd rather turn on the local news and see this than another shooting in Chicago, a raping, a drunk off duty cop car crash and crap like that... give me something happy and shiney anyday over that doom and gloom(and I don't mean Charlie and Lindsey, lol).

posters still at Wal-mart articles still on MSN,TV specialsand coverage that's it I'm going insane @bH@ watch them get divorced a few years from now @good night@